Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking the bot for the rebirth Ro

Discussion on looking the bot for the rebirth Ro within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face looking the bot for the rebirth Ro

Anyone Got The bot for rebirth Ro show me pls...?
Old 05/18/2013, 18:31   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Openkore.com is the only existing bot for RO.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Rebirth on [XG-SRO]
05/21/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
First of all, what is rebirth on XG-SRO ? Rebirth is a new system implemented in Silkroad Online by X-Gaming in order to push the limits of this game. On regular servers, when your character reach level 110, you start gathering items, best armors, make Water Temple quests, go to Battle Arena, but in the end, it's quite the same old Silkroad. On XG-SRO, after you reach level 110, your character can get even stronger. Each rebirth gives you 5 extra stat points, and you can rebirth your...
rebirth
05/01/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
wtb rebirth on fenrir with rupppeeess/cash
REBIRTH Client Patch , REBIRTH share Patch ,SERVER
01/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 34 Replies
REBIRTH Client SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service REBIRTH share SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service :rolleyes:
2 rebirth map
02/21/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
EXTRA INFO: MOBS and LORDS have about 50K hp I haven't contributed anything really to Elitepvpers . So I decided to make a 2nd rb guide..Took a while but hope i helped The wonders of 2nd rebirth, or just another way for TQ to earn $$$ who knows? Either way at some point your going to want to do it and the official site explains it quite badly with akward translation and the like. The easy way out of course is to buy yourself an exemption token and rebore at will but I actually like...
Rebirth
08/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can someone tell me what your stats reset to before you assign them after being rb as a trojan?