Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reversing-Now Perfect-World International Bot Beta

Discussion on Reversing-Now Perfect-World International Bot Beta within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 03/04/2011, 19:14   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
support for this bot is totally over
i posted on the pirate site with contact form some questions 1 week ago, still no answer
and here i posted the same questions, still no answer lol
Maybe post in the forum, there they are answering often. Or just ask me here
And I am still supporting it, the newest version (working with genesis) will be out in some hours.
Old 03/04/2011, 23:16   #107

pff~
Old 03/04/2011, 23:41   #108

elite*gold: 20
Dont hate on Pirate. He is still offering his help, even though he sold the bot and is getting nothing anymore for it.
Thats cool in my book.
Old 03/27/2011, 05:34   #109

Where is download

I cant find download and im a memeber
Old 03/27/2011, 22:25   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter4444 View Post
I cant find download and im a memeber
Then as a ''memeber'' you should start learning how to read.
Old 03/29/2011, 15:29   #111

is this bot work on PW PH? i can't open the link for download son i cant try it.
Old 09/05/2011, 03:58   #112

Where is the download button?
Old 09/05/2011, 11:55   #113

About the Bot Download:

See here:

News 21.02.2011
Due to a pretty nice offer from Botpirates.com and the pretty bad result of the donation system on the other hand, there will be some changes now.

In general:
I am selling this Bot to Botpirates.com now - please visit their site for informations about the payment system. This means: the public version will not work anymore. You will need the Botpirates version(can be found on their site) + a Botpirates premium account.

For those who helped me developing/ debugging the Bot:
I made an arrangement with the Botpirates guys. In return to all the help received everyone who posted in this thread receives a free 30 days premium account on their site. Just register there and send me a PM here with your Botpirates accountname. I will then tell the BP guys to give you a premium account (I am not sure how long it will take to activate it, maybe some days).

If you want to continue posting about this Bot, you can do it here if you want, I will still answer questions.

pirate2k

New Download page:

Old 09/06/2011, 20:03   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmor View Post
About the Bot Download:

See here:

News 21.02.2011
Due to a pretty nice offer from Botpirates.com and the pretty bad result of the donation system on the other hand, there will be some changes now.

In general:
I am selling this Bot to Botpirates.com now - please visit their site for informations about the payment system. This means: the public version will not work anymore. You will need the Botpirates version(can be found on their site) + a Botpirates premium account.

I made an arrangement with the Botpirates guys. In return to all the help received everyone who posted in this thread receives a free 30 days premium account on their site. Just register there and send me a PM here with your Botpirates accountname. I will then tell the BP guys to give you a premium account (I am not sure how long it will take to activate it, maybe some days).

If you want to continue posting about this Bot, you can do it here if you want, I will still answer questions.

pirate2k

New Download page:

The video looked great and I actually wanted to test it, but seriously you can not expect ppl do donate hundrets of dollars for a free program. If you want to make cash, sell it from the beginning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 14:55   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmor View Post
About the Bot Download:

See here:

News 21.02.2011

In general:

pirate2k

New Download page:

Good Bot.! But you **** it all when u put it pay :S
Old 01/10/2012, 22:42   #116

It takes a hell of a lot of work to put a bot together. Especially a good stable one so if you think it's good then it's worth your money.