Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WASD to client

Discussion on WASD to client within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WASD to client

Code:
Func keydown($bvkCode)
    DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'keybd_event', 'byte', $bvkCode, 'byte', 0, 'uint', 0, 'ptr', 0)
EndFunc  ;==>keydown
Func keyup($bvkCode)
    DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'keybd_event', 'byte', $bvkCode, 'byte', 0, 'uint', 2, 'ptr', 0)
EndFunc  ;==>keyup

Func SendKey($KEY,$MSEC)
   keydown('0x' & hex(Asc($KEY), 2))
   sleep($MSEC)
   keyup('0x' & hex(Asc($KEY), 2))
This works if the game has focus. You would have to movce the camera to move to the right spot using keys though. Anyone got a good way to do that?
Old 05/24/2009, 21:29   #2

hmmyeah. I have a better way.

c/c++ funtion:

Code:
void SendKey(WPARAM key)
{
	PostMessage(m_hwnd,WM_KEYDOWN,key,0);
	Sleep(100); 
	PostMessage(m_hwnd,WM_KEYUP,key,0);
}
doesn't need focus.

I have no idea what you are actually trying to do though
Old 05/25/2009, 06:40   #3

I realize you know a hell of a lot more than I do about this stuff... but try sending movement keys using your function. It won't work unless your client isn't the same as mine. What I posted will work. keybd_event is the updated function for sendkeystate.

I'm sure there are better ways to do it in memory but I thought this might help some people.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
code für nen bot (wasd)
06/27/2010 - CrossFire - 16 Replies
Hi, ich wollte mir mal nen bot machen der für mich in crossfire rumläuft. Dazu verwendete ich autohotkeyscripts aber die nimmt cf nicht an. Welchen befehl oder was auch immer muss ich verwenden ??? Nein ich habe NICHT for zu "farmen". Danke
Rohan.jp Moving WASD
05/13/2010 - Rohan - 2 Replies
Hi I have a small request to people who could help me someone tell me how wasd going to do? in rohan.jp thank you in advance Sorry for my English
[HELP]I have a 5200+ source and client I make char FINE relog Client exit
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 66 Replies
Hello, I have made myself an 5200+ it works just about I have the client updated to 5200 And my source updated to 5200+ here is what my problem Is So I make an account /newacc hello test and I login all fine my CMD is showing fine too so then I make an character that character gets made the CMD shows no error but then when I relog in my CMD sais Hello has connected to you! and then I login and get to Logging into Gameserver and the my client just closes but my CMD does not say hello...
Granado Espado, is there a WASD hack?
02/02/2008 - General Coding - 4 Replies
i was just wondering, ist here a WASD hack, as in W,A,S,D = movement. i would love to know if there is a hack or something to change in the script so that you can move with W,A,S,D so far i havent found one and its very sad :( lol well if anyone knows how to make it W,A,S,D it would be great :) PS - post the tutorial if you can