Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Private Server] Customize

Discussion on [Private Server] Customize within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Private Server] Customize

Hello guys, i see the Sea Emu Database topic with all servers made with Sea but they are "dead", so i made my server with cap for 40 people for no lagg...

So im not here to give you my servers client and ip and stuff because isnt finished yet..

I just wanna know how to customize my SRO Client.

Like:
Make a nice launcher (like ZSZC)
Make a few changes in the login screen and loading screens ...

Its possible?
[SIZE="4"]
PS: If this isnt the right section please move .. i dont know where to put this..
Old 06/27/2010, 14:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
All your questions must go here ->

and DON'T post threat of ANY server before ITS UP AND WORKING.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Customize update.exe
03/18/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 26 Replies
on freewebs i got 3 pages uploaded each control or are fowarded parts of the update.exe i did http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/dudeofthec ountry14/untitled5.jpg http://updateish.webs.com/Update.html is the updates so i can control em myself...its the only .html and i took the real update.html source code n took off everything shaiya <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-trans itional.dtd"> <html...
Customize your Private Server!
07/13/2010 - WoW Private Server - 37 Replies
Customize your Private Server Hallo und danke für das lesen meines Tutorials! Heute möchte ich euch erklären wie Ihr euren P-Server euren Bedürfnissen anpassen könnt. 1. Eigene Rüstungen / Waffen erstellen 2. Eigene Portale erstellen 3. Eigene Händler erstellen
[RELEASE] how to customize items
10/08/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 16 Replies
ok yes i know there are many many tutorials on how to customize equpments and such. But they are only using photoshop. I am going to show you how to customize a simple item (a life potion bottle) using a 3d programs without doing the easy way and just editing the colors. Mind you to turn it to a dds file and edit the size and such you will still need adobe photohop as well as the plugins that a few people have listed in thier threads. Download both the following items. Bryce6.rar and...
who can help customize bot Rus server
10/30/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
help Requiem Online :: Îôèöèàëüíûé ñåðâåð Ðåêâèåì Îíëàéí â Ðîññèè simply hotyaby bot that earned even if it will work curve . who can then knows how to change it so that he began to connect to RUS:rolleyes:
Customize your autopatch!!
05/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
This isn't much but it's fun to do and creates a little originality for co :p All this does is make your autopatcher say something different and use different pictures. 1)Go to your co directory, find the data folder, and the AutoPatch_pic folder in it. I.E. use C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer1.0&#092;data&#092;A utoPatch_pic Once in there find the config.ini file. The contents should look something like this: