Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which private server to start?

Discussion on Which private server to start? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which private server to start?

Hi guys ive recently started playing silkroad again iSro sucks I was wondering what private servers there are now, I know ECSRO have closed now also I will be looking for a english speaking guild on the server if you are in one.

Many thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 18:17   #2

Current private servers are : SJSRO, SWSRO 1 & 2, MYSRO.

In those 3 kind of psro, SWSRO is the best, SWSRO 2 exactly, as I asked on another thread, swsro 2 is most of the time EASY.

All swsro servers are pay 2 play, 5$ an account

Rates:
-Exp 30x
-SP 30x
-Drop 30x
-Sox Drop 2x
-Alchemy 1x
-Job exp 1x

Cap:
-Levelcap: 120
-Skillcap: 110
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/19/2010, 18:19   #3

Received Thanks: 1,783
SWSRO1
even though it's hard to log in (tho I usually log in in less than 30min with autologin), there are a lot of players, and a lot of good guilds
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 18:21   #4

Ok thanks so SWSRO 2 is the best? and also where can I buy the accounts from? And I remember snow shield on ECSRO didn't work correctly does it on SWSRO if you know?

Many thanks
Old 04/19/2010, 18:26   #5

Received Thanks: 1,886
24564646464 threads were opened with the same question "Which private server to start/is the best/bla bla?"

#Reported

Next time use search button. It does magic things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 19:46   #6

elite*gold: 13
you can buy all the accounts from and snow shield is working in swsro, it doesnt consume mana but it works
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 21:07   #7

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
#Answered already ~ look for sticky threads.
#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread