Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help | with Game login

Discussion on help | with Game login within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help | with Game login

i got some problame with Game login , after i log on and choose the char the game DC or Crashed . there is any way to fix it ?
Old 04/05/2010, 20:47   #2

Received Thanks: 2,823
Maybe you've got outdated media with missing elements?
And someone is using it when you're trying to log in?

That may cause crash...
Old 04/05/2010, 21:48   #3

try login from another computer to the same account and move your char, maybe it is in a bugged place. (happend to me once or twice)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2010, 15:14   #4

^ ty really its really help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
People cant login to game?
05/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
ok so i double checked if every ip and every little thing was right. in Account.ini,Config,ini/Confing.ini,Shel.ini,Shell. dat? and in mysqlwinadmin and after every thing people cant log in? can anyone help ???
[D2NT] .login/Game Nr
03/08/2010 - Diablo 2 Programming - 7 Replies
Den Code der starter.ntj mit dem hier ersetzten. Es gibt die Möglichkeit einzustellen, dass er ".login" beim ersten Betreten des Channels schreibt und dass er den Namen des nächsten Spiel in den Channel schreibt. Ich habe keine Variablen gesehen, die für den Spielnamen zuständig sind (denke mal das wird alles im Manager gemacht), daher lasse ich im Script selbst mit zählen, was zur Folge hat, das der Spielname mit jedem "Neustart" der starter.ntj bei 01 anfängt. var gameMinLength =...
Game-close after re-login
12/16/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys i have one problem before bypass update, my wallhack worked - i had to log and then i made on all hacks. all worked but not wallhack so i asked here in this forum and someone told me that i have to log in, make all hacks on, log out, wall hack off and log in again -> wallhack worked but now, after bypass update, if i want to log in again after i enabled wall hack (to make it work), the game is gonna close:confused: i tried same without wallhack but same problem....
can't login to game !!
05/21/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
when i try logging into the game it says verifying account, then just shuts down and it doesnt give any error messages.can someone tell me what i might be doing wrong??
i cant login game using walker or reg
02/13/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
it says this 00:17:22 Link LoginServer Succeed. 00:17:26 Login LoginServer Succeed. 00:17:29 Server Is Basy. 00:17:29 ->Login LoginServer Fail.