Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySQL connector i cant install

Discussion on MySQL connector i cant install within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MySQL connector i cant install

When i try install mysql connector net i cant beouse when install finish i have error

ended prematurely becouse of an error Your system has not been modified To install this program at a later time run setup wizard again

and i must click only finish -.- sry but im no write in csremu thread becouse to big spam

im try install older version mysql connector but that same i cant install

who can help me ?

[sry for bad english]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HP ICH KANN NET INSTALL LOCALHOST/INSTALL WAS IST DAS BILD
11/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi Leute ist das richtig und wie gehts weiter DDDDD http://img6.abload.de/img/unbenanntsu76.jpg lg. Peq
[HELP]P-Connector...
07/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
For p-conector i must download Action6 game client? ??
RED CONNECTOR ??????
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
ok i get on the agbot and i read about something called REDCONNECTOR i follow the directions on how to find out more but i STILL DONT GET IT....... wat is REDCONNECTOR ?????? can some one explain :confused:
CO Re-Connector v2
07/28/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 72 Replies
Allrighty - New reconnector Bigger, Better, Whatever :rolleyes: Instructions: A. Run it - click the 'C' link to configure B. Get Hide-It! (or whatever tool you can find to hide windows) C. Hide all cotobo windows (just the macro windows) D. Minimize everyhing and run the application.
Connector [ENG]
12/21/2004 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Lineage II Connector Lineage II Freeshard-Connector by Dorian What is it? This connector basically allows users to connect to multiple servers without having to change the l2.ini each time the user wants to connect to a different server. The Connector displays all the servers l2.ini's (you can rename them to whatever you want) and the user just selects the desired server and clicks on "Connect to Server". What does it look like? http://img141.exs.cx/img141/6954/connecterimage6h l.png...