Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating my own PServer

Discussion on Creating my own PServer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating my own PServer

Is there anywhere a tutorial step by step, where I can do that?
And im not talking bout a tutorial made in 2010 or smth like that.

Greetz
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SoulSp34r - Creating a new Pserver
03/01/2016 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
watch the video if u are too lazy to read https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZia7xdXTc&f eature=youtu.be Hey everyone, this is SoulSp34r some of you probably used to watch my videos back in the days, i left silkroad long time ago but for the past few days i had this idea to start up a new private server exactly like the oldtimes for nostalgic players because i noticed that all of the pservers out there are over edited with too many changes and does not give us the oldschool feels like...
Creating a Flyff PSERVER but...
08/01/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
i am currently creating a flyff private server of my own but when i try to run the Neuz.exe, an error pops out saying that my Neuz.exe has stopped working.. i have tried everything in my knowledge to resolve the problem but nothing works.. guyz.. please help me...
Creating PServer just for myself
03/12/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I wanna create a PServer just to run locally, on my PC only. No online, no anything, besides just me playing it. I know this may sound stupid, but I wanna do it just so I can test damages and other stuff. I'm not sure if this has even been discussed here, but how much easier would this be rather than making it online for everyone. I mean, I don't need a database really (besides just my account if anything), registration stuff, nothing. So how much of the making process could I cut out and...
nid help about creating my PServer....
02/13/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
how to put a server to the server list? .. because when i log in into my server i cant see any server/channel... .. can you help me about my problem? .. ... tnx ... :o