Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

srSquirrelFilter: Failed to connect to Module

Discussion on srSquirrelFilter: Failed to connect to Module within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 294
srSquirrelFilter: Failed to connect to Module

Hey guys,
I'm actually preparing that srSquirrelFilter Source Code.
I can start it. After I am starting my Launcher on another PC, its spamming and counting +1 every ~millisecs up. After this it spams this error:

"Failed to connect to module [Gateway]"

Old 04/22/2015, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
I could technically help you for 50$. BUT thats technically speaking.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2015, 20:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
"Occupation
IT Technician, Certified Security and Network Administrator"

Anyways, wrong section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2015, 13:56   #4

elite*gold: 294
Yeah, I am working with Hardware & their Virtualisation, Firewall Appliances and Domain Infrastructers. And I am Supporting Clients / Servers while they have issues.

My reallife job has nothing to do with coding. Thats just a hobby. Lolz, I dun know that I have to be a allround talent to be a certified technician in germany at least I passed the exams with well results. Even I passed the Microsoft certificates of security and network. ****. I dunno why I am even talking to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2015, 14:51   #5

elite*gold: 0
Im pretty sure, its only config related problem, like wrong port, wrong ip or your firewall simply blocks the data received from the proxy.
Old 04/25/2015, 14:28   #6

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Was this code released somewhere? the srsquirrel?
Old 04/25/2015, 17:14   #7

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Was this code released somewhere? the srsquirrel?
I'll poke you tonight on qq if I find it, I guess I have it somewhere in PC.(N3vermore here BTW)
Old 04/25/2015, 17:31   #8

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Well thanks but you misunderstood my intent, i already have it from somewhere i don't recall, i just wondered if it was public
Closed Thread