Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead.

Discussion on Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2014, 09:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
This calculation is stupid because. since cap 90 all silkroad player starts to use a bot or just remind how many goldbots u had be4 at scorpions how many ppl killed the gold bots with thieves etc
Look out there, when I started iSRO, I was seeing millions of gold bots gathered in millions of parties in Ong/Karakoarm/Shaman/etc... There's many, very many of gold bots. Look bro, lemme get you a small video in SilkRoad showing a massive number of gold bots in such *ONLY* one server. That if we gather on this number, the numbers of multi-clients/bots/etc.. We can consider even more than 50% of the server is not a real legit human body like you, like me, like us, like everyone.

Old 12/12/2014, 10:43   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
what the hell man? how was your cave? Seems like an eternity since you posted here.
I found a little cave in Pakistan somewhere, I was having a self recollection. But seriously, I started college and then grabbed a full-time job. Reason I left was to pursue new projects, which I did - as I have said to people around here before: "Everything has already been done". Just interesting to come back and see how things have developed. Always good to see some old faces around here, but I think some people need to come into the light with me eventually when I depart again!

Also on topic: The game is dead, the only people that still play it are trying to hold onto old memories. There is plenty of newer games out there to experience, which I have been and done while I have been gone for a few years!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/12/2014, 10:53   #33

Somehow, some moderators, wha'ever must open a Poll for SilkRoad Online section removal of ElitePvPers. In a month, if we get more positive votes than negative votes, it will be closed. No more, no less. We can leave, how'ever, the section of Private SRO, only. That would be the best solution for the current situations for iSRO plus Foreign SRO which had been dead years ago!
Old 12/12/2014, 11:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
Somehow, some moderators, wha'ever must open a Poll for SilkRoad Online section removal of ElitePvPers. In a month, if we get more positive votes than negative votes, it will be closed. No more, no less. We can leave, how'ever, the section of Private SRO, only. That would be the best solution for the current situations for iSRO plus Foreign SRO which had been dead years ago!
There is a lot of information / history in them so not a good move to remove them, furthest to go would be to lock them. It isn't as if they are causing any harm and some of them do get posts, otherwise people will be complaining of the posts ending up in here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2014, 11:40   #35

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
How does this help anyone?
Old 12/12/2014, 12:03   #36
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
How does this help anyone?
on nothing

he just tries to remove any link with ****** />
one of the reason SRO is still played is because Epvpers host this section

no other reason, no other website. Aside from sr4arab, we are the ones that host the most servers and with a "solid" user base
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2014, 12:08   #37

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Really ! You're talking about removing the Sro section here, Do you know what does that means ! even closing/locking it isn't a solution either.
Have you checked the Silkroad private servers list ! did you consider about the amount of players there! Since the day these people released the Sro files, Everyday there're groups of players leaving from the international servers to the private one Or those who just quit a long time ago and interested to see what happened after all this years , Example (Eckoro) What his impression would be? There would be so many consequences, according this action.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2014, 13:11   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Really ! You're talking about removing the Sro section here, Do you know what does that means ! even closing/locking it isn't a solution either.
Have you checked the Silkroad private servers list ! did you consider about the amount of players there! Since the day these people released the Sro files, Everyday there're groups of players leaving from the international servers to the private one Or those who just quit a long time ago and interested to see what happened after all this years , Example (Eckoro) What his impression would be? There would be so many consequences, according this action.
Re-read my post. I'm talkin' about removing iSRO and Foreign SRO sections, only. Private SRO is very active and had millions of private servers, but 95% of them are corrupted/invalid.

SOLUTION:

So, you guys want a solution, here's it.

First, A total/direct removal of International SilkRoad Online & Foreign SRO sections from SilkRoad Online section, located in EPvP.

Second, Forming some massive servers from Cap 70~Cap 140 with 3500 server capacity slots. Each server will be administrated by a small team, union-ed in a community of servers.

Third, Locking all the useless private servers who had ~100 players. It's over.

Fourth, I wanted to say that from long time ago. Any thread formed and published to the section must be first checked and looked by a moderator. If it contains major problems with English, for example, If it looks turkish/egyptian hand-writing thread, If it looks, sick to be a respectful community server, a small hand-click on "Refuse" button would help solving the problem.
Old 12/12/2014, 13:33   #39

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Re-read my post. I'm talkin' about removing iSRO and Foreign SRO sections, only. Private SRO is very active and had millions of private servers, but 95% of them are corrupted/invalid.

SOLUTION:

So, you guys want a solution, here's it.

First, A total/direct removal of International SilkRoad Online & Foreign SRO sections from SilkRoad Online section, located in EPvP.

Second, Forming some massive servers from Cap 70~Cap 140 with 3500 server capacity slots. Each server will be administrated by a small team, union-ed in a community of servers.

Third, Locking all the useless private servers who had ~100 players. It's over.

Fourth, I wanted to say that from long time ago. Any thread formed and published to the section must be first checked and looked by a moderator. If it contains major problems with English, for example, If it looks turkish/egyptian hand-writing thread, If it looks, sick to be a respectful community server, a small hand-click on "Refuse" button would help solving the problem.
2. Nobody is going to do that, Money greed is all over the place. Why should someone work with with someone else if you can have that Money all for yourself?

3. Doubt any Moderator here takes that work just to delete hundred if not thousands of Threads in the Advertisement Section, not including the upcoming rages of these Owners. Already was suggested for a clean up in the Advertisement Section. Too much work and the flooding income of Servers is way to high.

Get real, there ain't a way to "Save" this MMORPG or there won't be any "Savior" in this Community to do so.
Silkroad became doomed when the Files were released.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2014, 13:44   #40

elite*gold: 2
dis **** is still going on?? dayuuum… o.O
Old 12/12/2014, 14:07   #41

@Blacklite. it's just useless.
About making a server that would group everyone, we're waiting portal till he's done with his stuff, maybe we can re-discuss the epvp server later.
Old 12/12/2014, 15:22   #42

To end the debate.

Blacklite: Make a request to an administrator or moderator with your request.

Everyone else: Try another game, stop waiting around for the 'next' server. It hasn't come in 4 years since the files released, the game itself is worn out. I put over 3 years into projects I had while here, that feels like a lifetime ago, I can't imagine if I had still been here to this day. There is hundreds of other games out there, go enjoy them!
Old 12/12/2014, 15:31   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
To end the debate.

Blacklite: Make a request to an administrator or moderator with your request.

Everyone else: Try another game, stop waiting around for the 'next' server. It hasn't come in 4 years since the files released, the game itself is worn out. I put over 3 years into projects I had while here, that feels like a lifetime ago, I can't imagine if I had still been here to this day. There is hundreds of other games out there, go enjoy them!

There's, somehow, some people that are addicted to the game. They won't ever change their mind. They'll keep playing this game till the end of the end. No way to leave it easily and play some **** else. A solution to the current situation would help us finding a way to enjoy the old good times of SilkRoad. Better than, getting millions of stupid useless private servers.
No players in International SilkRoad Online nor Foreign SRO servers. Bots are only, now, playing in both of them.

No comment, for now.
Old 12/12/2014, 16:13   #44

Quote:
There's, somehow, some people that are addicted to the game. They won't ever change their mind. They'll keep playing this game till the end of the end. No way to leave it easily and play some **** else. A solution to the current situation would help us finding a way to enjoy the old good times of SilkRoad. Better than, getting millions of stupid useless private servers.
No players in International SilkRoad Online nor Foreign SRO servers. Bots are only, now, playing in both of them.

No comment, for now.
I know a good physiologist, anyone who will do this can call him and ask for help
Old 12/12/2014, 16:44   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
I know a good physiologist, anyone who will do this can call him and ask for help
Yeah, ye. I love the physiologic, do you?
Guess what? I was the first on my class during the final school year with A+ 20/20 in physiologic's subject.
Closed Thread