Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cant start swsro

Discussion on cant start swsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cant start swsro

hello. this is what i get when i try to start swsro :/ i tried 3 medias and still the same :
Old 10/14/2009, 21:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need to also download the SSWC.RAR beause Ecsro is a different version Number...
Old 10/14/2009, 21:43   #3

elite*gold: 20
You don't need it
Even if you start it you won't be able to logout from the lag xD
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't Start Swsro!
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi guys, i cant start swsro. i got all datas in my folder and the silkmod, too. but if i start launcher i get following error messages in this order: 1. PicFront - Unbenannt.png 2. PicFront - Unbenannt2.png 3. PicFront - Unbenannt3.png 4. PicFront - Unbenannt4.png 5. PicFront - Unbenannt5.png
Sro crash when click START on swsro
07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, can somebody help me with this problem: When i log into my account, i select my character and when i click START i get SRO crash, there are no error window or smth just my sro turns off. Thanks for help.
SWSRO 2-CLIENT cant start pls help me
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi,, im new here and i have a problem ... i downloaded swsro 2 from http://sunworld.gamerzcorp.com/sunworld_s2_v2026.7 z and this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-d iscussions-questions/484906-swsro-2-new-download.h tml and db bot loader and db bot ,, proxy ,, so i start a proxy and put ip ;67.220.218.130 and i click start than minimize Xd and i start db bot loader to crack db bot 1.1 and when i crack it succesfuly it says start a game ,, i put id and pass and when i click start...
Cant start swsro 2 launcher
04/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Well if i start the launcher it comes but than my windows says the programm stopped responding .... Any way to fix this? I use windows 7 64 Bit Greets
SWSRO start up fail
08/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
#N/A error please help