Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions on new bot for psro

Discussion on Questions on new bot for psro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions on new bot for psro

Well i heard on sjsro forum that some1 is making a bot thats like agbot for private servers which also has all options like loop go back to town buy pots go back to training area and stuff like that can some1 confirm if this is true or not?
Old 10/14/2009, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
if it was true ew

that would just ruin the pservers lol

why make another isro -.-
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/14/2009, 12:32   #3

why not? would be great to have a working bot like agbot for privat servers. if any1 got some more infos i am very interested bout that
Old 10/14/2009, 21:44   #4

All they need to do is ban bots if the really wanted to... For Private servers.. it goes to show you spend your money on Psro for no reason. So if they really wanted to not let bots play they would ban than asap..
Old 10/14/2009, 22:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahamom View Post
Well i heard on sjsro forum that some1 is making a bot thats like agbot for private servers which also has all options like loop go back to town buy pots go back to training area and stuff like that can some1 confirm if this is true or not?
even if it was true, if it was me, I wouldn't release it for the sake of the sro community
Old 10/14/2009, 23:01   #6

it exist for swsro but is not free...there is a free bot without autoselectbut i wont release it if the owners dont make it public:P..only swsro 2 users got bot with loop and pet filter..ty i asnswered to ure Q
Old 10/14/2009, 23:05   #7

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1000 View Post
it exist for swsro but is not free...there is a free bot without autoselectbut i wont release it if the owners dont make it public:P..only swsro 2 users got bot with loop and pet filter..ty i asnswered to ure Q
bullshit.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/14/2009, 23:07   #8

Quote:
Lol there is no such thing such as that in swsro2. Trolling much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
**** you racist.
I didnt mean to offend u or anything but lets face reality. atleast 70% of players are scammed by turks and egys. I really dont mean all turks and egys just the 1s that scam people.
Old 10/15/2009, 08:27   #9

i never bullshit...look at my post nr...i post only when is something interesting...and if a bunch of kids dont belive me whatever...i dont care..i told u i wont release the bots because it was hard for me to even get it and to pay for it..when i have full pages of elixires and tabs...u can say whatever you want...i never came on elitepvpers forum and sayed lies like"i have server files...i have server private...i have bla bla..." i just came now and shared my info with you because you asked about new bot..whats the point in asking about a new bot..but u dont belive it do such things or even exist))=))is hilarious...ty for reading
Old 10/15/2009, 13:47   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
i never bullshit...look at my post nr...i post only when is something interesting...and if a bunch of kids dont belive me whatever...i dont care..i told u i wont release the bots because it was hard for me to even get it and to pay for it..when i have full pages of elixires and tabs...u can say whatever you want...i never came on elitepvpers forum and sayed lies like"i have server files...i have server private...i have bla bla..." i just came now and shared my info with you because you asked about new bot..whats the point in asking about a new bot..but u dont belive it do such things or even exist))=))is hilarious...ty for reading
Well do you have any proof of this "bot"?