Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all those who use DDoS on servers or exploit them to keep the down.

Discussion on To all those who use DDoS on servers or exploit them to keep the down. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
To all those who use DDoS on servers or exploit them to keep the down.

To all of you who do this I have one simple question: Does it make you feel better?Do you see your e****** grow during the proces?

I saw many of you doing this and their explination for this was:He is stealing money from people.After people donate he closes server.Wait and how is he stealing?No one ever forces a player to donate.If that person is a 13 year old mentaly handicapted child who is seeking to achieve something on that server by spending some of mom and dads money thats ******* fine.You don't go and exploit hes server just for that or just because you can.

The most recent I saw was he bought the fix from me and he didn't pay time to set thing right.DAFUQ?So you guys first go arround and play the SIlkroad Police and take down shot time servers cuz of profiting donations and now you SELL your fixes?...

I just don't get it...I also knew/know exploits on servers but never used them to get money or **** on others people work.I used the for my personal amusement.DUPE BUG?->made tons of suns =YU NO PVP ME?
Backdoor SQL injection to create smc account?=sun+12=YU NO PWP ME?
I didn't use them to sell items to make money....You want to make money?Go get a ******* job because you won't get ritch from selling exploit "fixes" to some desperate kids who want to host a server to feel awesome as a GM doing a unique event in from of Jangan South Gate.

Seriously from my point of view what you guys are doing is plain retarded...
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 13:11   #2

Received Thanks: 1,429
I know a guy who got someone on his team just exploit others xD

Some server deserve to be down forever.
Old 08/24/2014, 13:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
+1, we had to shut down one of our servers due to DDOS attacks. It was a pretty successful server (it's not included in my signature), we had over 500 players on the third day after we opened. The worst thing is that we made many players sad.
We couldn't spend thousands on proper protection..The attacks were over 20 Gbps UDP / 2m pps TCP.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 13:24   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Yes.
Old 08/24/2014, 13:25   #5

elite*gold: 3
You right,personally i think that those guys who ddosing servers are mostly jealous and egyptians(even though they are not that smart)
Old 08/24/2014, 13:26   #6

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
If you're too stupid not to protect your dedicated server against these kind of *****, you don't deserve to even think about opening a server...

Also chernobyl somehow give the exploit itself for some people and then claim to sell the fix. it's a way of getting money for him. and none can blame him for this ****.. You don't expect to sit your *** down and run a server to collect $1m without doing a real work.
Old 08/24/2014, 13:27   #7

Tl;dr ?
Old 08/24/2014, 13:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiMei* View Post
You right,personally i think that those guys who ddosing servers are mostly jealous and egyptians(even though they are not that smart)
Yeah stick egypian *** in every statement to prove something. *genius*
Old 08/24/2014, 13:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Tl;dr ?
tldr people who ddos deserve to get raped by a gang of black people with 12 inch dicks.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 13:31   #10

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Yeah stick egypian *** in every statement to prove something. *genius*
i have the right to blame whoever i want
Old 08/24/2014, 13:52   #11

Received Thanks: 3,239
Since there're tons of private servers being created daily,So imagine without exploits or ddos the Sro advertising section would be ! there's a server protection for a reason.
not for some random players without any experience to run a project.It's like you're asking everyone to create an SRO project.. Then **** who would be playing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 13:53   #12

And this is why I like elitepvpers. We totaly went from talking about DDoS and exploits to picking on egypitan people for *** knows what reason...

OT: @Pheonx1337 cuz I can't type your new epvp name...Not all of those who open a server can afford to spend 1-2K$ to have it properly protected just to players can join and ***** about me no drop susun why he drop susun yu gm friend corbut...BB servwlar
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 13:53   #13

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
In my opinion, DDOS'ing isn't that bad when they're targeting servers which haven't bothered to take any protection precautions. Targeting bigger servers (with respectable server owners with a good past, good protection and good community) isn't really worth it when you could ddos all the other servers which haven't had effort put into them to keep their servers protected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 13:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
And this is why I like elitepvpers. We totaly went from talking about DDoS and exploits to picking on egypitan people for *** knows what reason...

OT: @Pheonx1337 cuz I can't type your new epvp name...Not all of those who open a server can afford to spend 1-2K$ to have it properly protected just to players can join and ***** about me no drop susun why he drop susun yu gm friend corbut...BB servwlar
Wonder why playsro was the best? you answered by yourself

For your info, that **** ch letter = phoenix. translate it betch

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha. View Post
Do you even have freedom of speech?
No, I have a fenex inside of me.
Old 08/24/2014, 14:01   #15

Keyword here is WAS since the sad truth is that no private server will last that long.There are some out there who are 2-3 years online.But my main point was why do the ones who do it also have to show off?Just because they can do it?And yea those servers who don't put any kind of effort in some protection and stuff they will eventually close.

EDIT: to phoenix1337 I kinda had an idea what it would mean but I'm lazy as **** xD
Thanks
1 User