Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sjsro problem

Discussion on sjsro problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sjsro problem

when i log on on my character i get dc after 15 seconds...and now i cna't even logon..when i login i get error....wtf?

and now i get this error

server is sjsro[new]
Old 08/05/2009, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
well they seem to have some stuff going on with it.maybe its from their server or maybe its a problem with ur client.have u tried to reinstall?or get a new media.pk2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sjsro, problem ://
11/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello, i have a poblem with sjsro, when i click "Start" i get error wich says "Sorry.Failed to execute Silkroad. " Maybe anyone has this problem and knows how to solve it? Btv, its on windows Vista. Thx.
SjSRO Problem
05/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have been having a hard time with playing. I kept getting error code 2 and 5 and now I got the media patcher and i get the ??? ??. error...How do I get rid of this?
Problem SjSro!
04/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a problem with SjSro, i downloaded srogame1.0.91.exe, installed, downloaded media.pk2, and when i try to start the game, it gives me error that "silkroad online launcher has stopped working" .... i see that the server is online and stuff, and i get this error, can anyone help me ? Ecsro nd other servers work, but only this server gives this kind of error. btw, im running on windows vista, maybe it helps.
Problem| Never seen it before.. SJSRO
04/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
So when I am trying to connect (pressing start on the luncher) after 30 sec +- I am getting this error: ImageShack - Image Hosting :: sjsroprobe.jpg I checked and I mentioned that I get it even if I am trying to log Fembria or Normal ECSRO (I have those 3 on 1 Media.pk2) but in my other folder of ECSRO I can log to Fembria freely... so I tried 2 other media.pk2's and still the same error.. >< maybe the problem in the media's? I wanna play (or playing) in the Old SJSRO!! not the New....
Sjsro problem :S
03/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
today i was playing sjsro and all of an sudden my internet dc'ed and after i fixed that i tryed to get it back , but it keeps giving me the inspection pop up, is there someone who can help me? please i really appreciate any help as soon as possible i wanna play sjsro so badly X_X:(