Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO 2 Beta - Closing today!

Discussion on SRO 2 Beta - Closing today! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
SRO 2 Beta - Closing today!

The Silkroad 2 Beta (according to the QQ support team) will be closing today at 15:00. They said that there will be a CLOSED BETA IN DECEMEBER. What's your thoughts and opinions on SRO 2 so far, then?
Old 11/07/2013, 11:55   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,470
thoughts:
****, i wish i had time to play it XD
Old 11/07/2013, 12:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
thoughts:
****, i wish i had time to play it XD
they're doing a second closed beta in december. in the meantime, need to work on getting sro 2 section ¬_¬
Old 11/07/2013, 12:39   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by eVerHaTe View Post
sehr schade ...
SRO-2 section may exist by then. I asked Luke and he instructed me that a Suggestion thread will so for now. Is up to them to decide if adding it or not
Old 11/07/2013, 12:55   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
SRO-2 section may exist by then. I asked Luke and he instructed me that a Suggestion thread will so for now. Is up to them to decide if adding it or not
'sro 2' is not appropriate for that game, i still have doubts if joymax created that game or not.
Because its doesn't look like 'sro' at all.
Old 11/07/2013, 13:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
'sro 2' is not appropriate for that game, i still have doubts if joymax created that game or not.
Because its doesn't look like 'sro' at all.
I'm also confused on the situation, but I'm pretty sure It's SRO 2 (Or, Silkroad Kingdoms). There's no doubt about it, it just looks like a crappy reboot.
Old 11/07/2013, 13:43   #7

elite*gold: 11
Well after testing I can say that this game has no relationship to the SRO we all know ... The game looks like its fanmade and just a bad china copy like there are 1000 china copys of a Iphone
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2013, 13:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
Well after testing I can say that this game has no relationship to the SRO we all know ... The game looks like its fanmade and just a bad china copy like there are 1000 china copys of a Iphone
I think they're going to improve a lot of things for the next beta (afaik)
Old 11/07/2013, 13:45   #9

Well just played with an public beta account the game seems somehow just fine and smooth just like another korean game but the worst was telports in another town you fall off map really funny -

Mobs are strange created at least in donwhang i like the system ''Swiming,Jumping'' i dint understand a single thing the skill system,in a conclusion i think they should work on quality gameplay and maybe a new skill system thats all
Old 11/07/2013, 13:45   #10

elite*gold: 11
-The job system is boring since Traders are NPC's and Thiefs have to kill the NPC traders...
-Movement with mouse is stucking and not compareable to sro 1.
Old 11/07/2013, 13:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Well just played with an public beta account the game seems somehow just fine and smooth just like another korean game but the worst was telports in another town you fall off map really funny -

Mobs are strange created at least in donwhang i like the system ''Swiming,Jumping'' i dint understand a single thing the skill system,in a conclusion i think they should work on quality gameplay and maybe a new skill system thats all
I didn't understand it too - when it's translated, it'll be easier
Old 11/07/2013, 13:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I didn't understand it too - when it's translated, it'll be easier
My guess its that the official public game will be somewere in april 2014 really the dudes needs alot of work with new Engine and gameplay
Old 11/07/2013, 14:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
My guess its that the official public game will be somewere in april 2014 really the dudes needs alot of work with new Engine and gameplay
Yeah me too, I guessed around November 2014, maybe January 2015
Old 11/07/2013, 16:35   #14

To those people still thinking it's being created by Joymax:

Posted by Synx a few days ago.
Old 11/07/2013, 22:12   #15

Quote:
中韩联手打造《丝路传说2》首曝 全新玩法公布
Crappy Google translate: China and South Korea together to create "Silkroad 2" released new games are played first exposure

Quote:
开发团队由原韩国《丝路传说》核心研发人员及国内顶尖策划、美术团队组成。
Crappy Google translate: Development team former South Korean "Silkroad" core R & D personnel and the country's top planning, art teams.

Source:

Thanks
1 User