Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The truth about the swsro duping

Discussion on The truth about the swsro duping within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/26/2009, 19:31   #31

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
No one is going to be closing this thread unless you guys just start flaming. As long as we can discuss this topic in a mature fashion it will stay open for discussion.
so i can start a topic about how sad it was becouse my friend got hacked or a guild in my union lost their leader getting banned ? =D
Old 07/26/2009, 19:33   #32

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Still not closing thread despite flaming and spam?
You guys are just jealous,
Well I'll be out of this thread for a while alexx and you should of had taken care a bit better about ur Fresh moderator status you just got, wouldn't it be a shame if you lost it.

No I don`t think anyone is jealous,since all the people are telling you how dissapointed are they.And it`s not flame,since this is the truth right?
It`s not that when things aren`t working they way you want them to,you just wipe it with a sponge.
And why should I lose my moderator status?Did I do something wrong?Is it against the board rules to let people say what they think,as long as they are not swearing?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 19:35   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
so i can start a topic about how sad it was becouse my friend got hacked or a guild in my union lost their leader getting banned ? =D
Sure, as long as it isn't pointless it can be up for discussion. Plus if it is related to PSRO.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 19:44   #34

elite*gold: 0
****, i had just started SW and i thought DD was a cool dude, but hes not
Old 07/26/2009, 19:47   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoop23 View Post
****, i had just started SW and i thought DD was a cool dude, but **** he a ****** snake......
He was cool, then greed and selfishness got the better of him.
Old 07/26/2009, 19:51   #36

Atm no one has a proof about anything. For me both sides can be lying but DoubleD and Cool beeng friends and chating on msn is a little bit impossible for me . Yeah he may have some duped items but I don't realy belive it because SW realy has different packets. Even though it can be true but from what I see the server is running and there are no news from the Administrator. Don't blame ppl for something they didn't do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 20:02   #37

No spam please.
Now,I`d really like to hear DoubleD`s opinion on what people are saying here.
Old 07/26/2009, 20:04   #38

greate f***** idea u can go play runescape )
i hope that all non chinese ip dont get banned for this s**t
Old 07/26/2009, 20:10   #39

The stupid thing is, that the story is true. I am in his union, now he just leaved with Illusion the guild ZerkATurk. He cant get into DoubleD cuz its banned .
And btw. i will not talk a **** about a guy, that i dont know good. And i dont know him, only for 2 days or so.
Old 07/26/2009, 20:18   #40

Here is your proof,as shown yesterday by cole:

And his conversation taken directly from his msn,in another thread,I think it prooves something right?
I don`t have absolutely nothing against DoubleDTheGreat,but people should know who are the possible people that may ruin the server or may ruin our chance to play on an updated server.

That`s all I have to say.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2009, 20:26   #41

i can post another screen where he have a sostar+10 lvl 42blade...

Old 07/26/2009, 20:26   #42

Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
Here is your proof,as shown yesterday by cole:

And his conversation taken directly from his msn,in another thread,I think it prooves something right?
I don`t have absolutely nothing against DoubleDTheGreat,but people should know who are the possible people that may ruin the server or may ruin our chance to play on an updated server.

That`s all I have to say.
All The screenshots is fake, photoshopped and packet edited.
His thread is based on a text-written chat-log which is faked because I did not participate in a conversation with him.
Thread is pointless because I have never took part in ANYTHING of what everybody is accusing me, and everybody that is accusing me of something has ABSOLUTELY no proof, and therefore a thread made for discussion about something that has no proof and has intentions to accuse somebody of something, is totally POINTLESS.
Lolppp said the thread won't get closed until its pointless, but as you can see it is pointless.
alexx. said the thread has no flamings which I have proven the opposite way by reporting all the flaming posts, but despite the reports u'r still refusing to close the thread, I have nothing to comment about this because this is something that is totally fake, made up by people that obviously don't have smarter things to do but sit around and make up fake stories.

- Refusing to close a thread that clearly has insults pointed to somebody is wrong, and not something moderator should do, even though these two fresh moderators have done that

- Posting and saying only pointless threads will get closed and at the same time knowing that specific thread is totally pointless, is totally wrong for a moderator.

My point with best intentions to keep your moderator status, think about the consequences alexx and lolppppp.

Shalom-Shalom!
Old 07/26/2009, 20:27   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteForce23 View Post
wow, after all of that all you want to know is how to dupe haha, this is sad.
even the OP said only Oriya knows how
Old 07/26/2009, 20:28   #44

Then u make a Good fake to the union.
Please all union member who was at this time online CONFIRM IT!

And btw. I have no photoshop installed on my notebook so i cant fake such a thing .
I will not fake screenshot that u posted in the union!

Edit2: just say the truth.
u must get the attention from the whole server to u.
Ur Guildmember said that, another ppl said this is true. I wont call names but on of ur guild says that u are in contact with the ppl who duped things (i forgotten the name).
U got banned because u had "hacked" items in your storage!
And again this picture isnt photoshopped, or anything like that.
U posted it in the Union, and i posted the first picture to colefiercecold or what he is spelled, but i wanted to be anonym. Now i have to stop this, just tell the true.
Just answer to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2009, 20:30   #45

hey i was there and he said us what he have and he have billions and **** and he got banned he said me that on msn that he couldnt log anymore on his acc cuz he got banned im disapointed to....
Closed Thread