Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUILD] Help me plz at my Spear Nuker with 100 Cap

Discussion on [BUILD] Help me plz at my Spear Nuker with 100 Cap within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2009, 15:44   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by romk4 View Post
this is getting really dumb my dear, what do u think am i talking about the whole time?
i just can repeat it over and over again, we have just 80% resistance in sunsro -> 20more % to get with fire shield buff.
what if these 20% are 44 effect, as like it is with cloud fire force (5th book lvl2).
do u really want to tell me that u wont get burned if u have 80% reduce + your lvl 11 shield buff, which just gives u a 21 resistance, still 23 left over so u get burn status. well it doesnt matter if it is burn, cause 23 is really weak, but what if it is ice, even an effect of 1 would freez you!!

thats why i am wondering why they just got lvl11 fire and the only answer for this question is that they get the rest resistance they need to become immun out of somethin else then accessory.
maybe
-premium; 10str, 10int, 10% more power and 10% less effect or so
-a new function in avatar
-quest, like inventory expansion, just for resistance against ****
-silk item, u know in theire sro u can buy extra slots in your store or
whatever, so i mean an item in compare to that
- accessory, not 20% max maybe its 22,5% in jsro

or any other reason
if u would skill your charakter as like he did in jsro, then i bet u would get freezed or burned w/e.
ok lets end it here, im anyway sick of discussing about that topic.

thx for readin
romk4
bla bla lazy to read your ****. If ur so smart then say why no freeze in those videos? huh ? Cuz premium? Premium HAS NO REDUCE ON EFFECT. Reduce on avatar? NO REDUCE TOO so wtf ur talking?
Old 07/18/2009, 16:07   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3 View Post
bla bla lazy to read your ****. If ur so smart then say why no freeze in those videos? huh ? Cuz premium? Premium HAS NO REDUCE ON EFFECT. Reduce on avatar? NO REDUCE TOO so wtf ur talking?
what the **** are u doing in this forum especially here?? you are to lazy to read my posts?
so how the **** do u want to discuss with me about this topic?

u are one of alot people, who does not deserve to be able to post replies on topics!!
u dont even understand me.
i dont know what i should say, cause every word i write, just to explain u what i mean. it just get a really² dumb³ answer!!

there is a german proverb, which is called:
"wenn man keine ahnung hat, einfach mal die fresse halten!"
"if u got no idea, then just shut the **** up!"
hm yea translation would match in here...

thx for readin
romk4
Old 07/18/2009, 16:47   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliosas View Post
light 30 is *** dam useless why the hell ppl offers this jeez -.- at ur place i would go up to lvl 100 with all ints from now so u will be 9:1 hybrid and heuksal/light/cold maxed would rock since i had that kinda build @ 90 cap on isro and it was awesome
at the 70 cap cold was useless...
it worths something only cus of the snow shield (which was added with the lvl 80 skills)
Old 07/18/2009, 19:53   #79

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by romk4 View Post
i would prefer 100light, 100weapon 60 ice and 40 fire or 34 fire and 66 ice ( just to have a stronger snow shield, cause 34 fire should be enough to be immun)
that would mean, u have to skill back or create a new charakter ^^

but you can also keep goin with fire, and skill like 100 fire, 100 weapon and the last 100 mixed up at ice and light ( 50/50, 60/40, 40/60). it depends on what u prefer, if u prefer more def then skill ice, dmg -> skill light.
u can also skill like 56 light n 44 ice or however. i just skill it as like i said, cause of passive.

thx for readin
romk4
thts wtf i was saying from the beginig but none of u listened Romk4 u got knowledge for sure whts ur IGN and yahoo/msngr
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 19:54   #80

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Lika is his ign. This guy is really good so thanks for appreciating his input.
Old 07/18/2009, 20:27   #81

nice video one click please
Old 10/12/2010, 15:50   #82

FAIL
Old 10/12/2010, 15:55   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideDani View Post
FAIL
You fail too