Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

does anybody know good server host?

Discussion on does anybody know good server host? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/02/2013, 17:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ṃatrix View Post
#Bump
Thats what Im looking at, But be careful, See how you put $0 Start Up Fee. I think u have to put either the $149 or $10 extra a month for start up. If not please let me know beacuse im still looking for servers.
Old 02/03/2013, 02:54   #32

Server4you is cheap, but the support is awful on this company, and the servers are not dedicated as some dumb f*cks here in this thread believes. They are on a shared hosting environment.
Old 02/04/2013, 23:19   #33

I can suggest you giga-hosting.biz
Their servers are a bit more expensive then from a company like server4you but they are definitely worth there money.
Old 02/14/2013, 21:25   #34

I use a godaddy north american datacenter, never had any problems. 32gb ram, i7 quad, 2x 2tb drives, datacenter wide ddos protection. 269 USD / month.
Old 03/21/2013, 19:12   #35

Hi.
You might want to try hosting at . I have been using their VPS services for a year and they work great for me. Not only is it DDOS protected but they also have a wide range of minecraft-ready dedicated servers. Cloudcom DDoS Protected Hosting is one of the best ones I have tried. If you have any questions or need help, send them a message. They always reply to me within less than 24 hours.

Its really hard nowadays to find good hosting companies that provide you with what you need to get your business going.

Wish you the best of luck
Old 03/21/2013, 19:31   #36

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucynora View Post
Hi.
You might want to try hosting at Cloudcom. I have been using their VPS services for a year and they work great for me. Not only is it DDOS protected but they also have a wide range of minecraft-ready dedicated servers. Google 'Cloudc.me' and have a look at their page for more information. If you have any questions or need help, send them a message. They always reply to me within less than 24 hours.

Its really hard nowadays to find good hosting companies that provide you with what you need to get your business going.

Wish you the best of luck
seems legit