Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebirth System

Discussion on Rebirth System within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rebirth System

Is there a release how to input Rebirth System into your server?
If so can someone link me to the thread or site?

Please and Thank You

Love , ZX
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2012, 07:49   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Related to your website.
Old 10/03/2012, 07:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Related to your website.
Care to explain my friend?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2012, 07:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Care to explain my friend?
Well , I dont know too much about how to code it but , at some servers , they were adding the rebirth system from the website . like after you logged in , choice it , if website reads that you're (level ***) , reset you to level 1 , inset 50 str-int and restore your skills with your skillpoint . thats how it works .
Old 10/03/2012, 07:55   #5

Quote:
Well , I dont know too much about how to code it but , at some servers , they were adding the rebirth system from the website . like after you logged in , choice it , if website reads that you're (level ***) , reset you to level 1 , inset 50 str-int and restore your skills with your skillpoint . thats how it works .
****, lol i have no clue how to do that nor have money to pay someone to do it for me. Sigh . . .

Thanks man
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2012, 20:12   #6

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Why people with 0 programming knowledge are creating servers?
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/03/2012, 20:22   #7

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Actually this point is not important to programm anything, since you've just got the files without the source, the only thing you have to code is the homepage, but there are many out public, so no needen
The only thing you've to know is PK2- DB and ollydbg
Old 10/03/2012, 20:26   #8

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
Actually this point is not important to programm anything, since you've just got the files without the source, the only thing you have to code is the homepage, but there are many out public, so no needen
If you want to do some more cool stuff, SQL knowledge is also required. PK2/DB edits are really limited.
Old 10/03/2012, 20:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
+

PHP/ASP/HTML/JAVA - for custom website features/graphics
T-SQL - make cool stuff ingame (editing stored prodecures)

moreover a bit .NET or C language will give you advantage, you can create tools to automate some stuff

for example, few months ago I made a tool that was resetting the gateway every 10min
Old 10/03/2012, 21:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
I'm not a noob either.
but to be honest, i would never be able to code such function as i have no php skills.
yet i can install and manage servers, and even running these sro ones on linux machines without any fancy gui like kde/gnome/xfce or lxde
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2012, 21:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
I'm not a noob either.
but to be honest, i would never be able to code such function as i have no php skills.
yet i can install and manage servers, and even running these sro ones on linux machines without any fancy gui like kde/gnome/xfce or lxde
Thats why a team with 2-3 members are always fine. But you should be skilled somewhere, example, I have no db/pk2 skills, but I have php/sql. (not kral tho)
Old 10/04/2012, 01:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
I'm not a noob either.
Yeah, thanks i agree. But being people like him LOVE to talk and not know exactly what they're talking about.
Old 10/04/2012, 07:57   #13

Actually , since the server files has been released , everyone started to creating servers . while the perfect team should be collecting : c# programmer-sql editor-php coder (Most req. team members)
Those who're opening servers with the help of tutorials/guides should head bang themselves
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2012, 16:18   #14

and why in the hell C#? just because you may like it or find it cool or w/e doesn't make it the best programming language to start with
There's no need for PHP either. You could use asp as well
SQL is essential ofc.
Old 10/04/2012, 16:53   #15
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
and why in the hell C#? just because you may like it or find it cool or w/e doesn't make it the best programming language to start with
There's no need for PHP either. You could use asp as well
SQL is essential ofc.
C# is good for an easy start(i always considered vb tooooooo easy)
also, I have always considered php wayyyy better than asp(specially since he has not official IDE so forces everyone to learn to code it)

Quote:
Actually , since the server files has been released , everyone started to creating servers . while the perfect team should be collecting : c# programmer-sql editor-php coder (Most req. team members)
Those who're opening servers with the help of tutorials/guides should head bang themselves
programming is not a must, since you can stick with SQL and do fine
php is cool since you can build a website with your own security features, as well as a show off

idk, since i do all of them(im sql manager, php/c#/java/lua[kinda]) i consider some of them are not a must