Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[mBot] "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update"

Discussion on [mBot] "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update" within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/08/2012, 20:40   #46

elite*gold: 0
So Any 1 Can Do Any Thing ?
Old 09/08/2012, 21:00   #47

Hello mBotters,

I asked my friend to crack me mBot after that it was locked today. He's still working on it and he have released a first loader that (unfortunately ) works only in clientless mode, he said: "the crack bypass mbot network update checking, and in this early release goes directly to the clientless mode"

I tried it, it works just fine but it's hard to handle chars in clientless mode (trace, return scroll and stuff...)

Well, for those who are interested to try it and report bugs to help him making a 100% working crack, here's the current crack:

Only one step more than theold crack configuration is needed which is setting up file called "ConfigOCR.ini"... and of course you have to extract this in mbot folders...

Feel Free to thank me and my friend for this, hope it works...

Please report your bugs here...
Old 09/08/2012, 21:13   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNoise View Post
Hello mBotters,

I asked my friend to crack me mBot after that it was locked today. He's still working on it and he have released a first loader that (unfortunately ) works only in clientless mode, he said: "the crack bypass mbot network update checking, and in this early release goes directly to the clientless mode"

I tried it, it works just fine but it's hard to handle chars in clientless mode (trace, return scroll and stuff...)

Well, for those who are interested to try it and report bugs to help him making a 100% working crack, here's the current crack:

Only one step more than theold crack configuration is needed which is setting up file called "ConfigOCR.ini"... and of course you have to extract this in mbot folders...

it did not work with me
does it support private server and can u give clear instructions how to make it work thank you.
Old 09/08/2012, 21:18   #49

Quote:
Hello mBotters,

No One Download It It's A Fake Program :/
Old 09/08/2012, 21:36   #50

What errors do you get ...
Old 09/08/2012, 21:38   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverControl View Post
No One Download It It's A Fake Program :/
need Trustable Developers
Old 09/08/2012, 21:54   #52

was thinking about back to Sbot. Checked website but coulndt opened... **** need bot

Need MBOT <3
Old 09/08/2012, 22:12   #53

Server must'nt be name of ip :
it must be ID of server... just what was mbot writing near server name : for example : heaven server where i play has [64] so when i write Server=64 ... it works

Hello mBotters,

mBotLoader_Beta

IMPORTANT NOTE : Server must be an ID: (what mbot writes often near server on connection screen) for example Server Heaven has 64.... so try to find your Server ID and retry
Old 09/08/2012, 22:20   #54

Quote:
Server must'nt be name of ip :
it must be ID of server... just what was mbot writing near server name : for example : heaven server where i play has [64] so when i write Server=64 ... it works

Hello mBotters,

mBotLoader_Beta

IMPORTANT NOTE : Server must be an ID: (what mbot writes often near server on connection screen) for example Server Heaven has 64.... so try to find your Server ID and retry

still not working
it says that the server id, username, pW is not correct
and it gives another error about the bot .exe file that it does not exist and request the extraction in the bot folder .
Old 09/08/2012, 22:25   #55

Oh, I forgot, that SRO don't exist without bot ;d
What a shame..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2012, 22:56   #56

Anyone has figured out if its a crack thing or a server down thing for sure?Some people do have working mbot as we speak.
Old 09/08/2012, 23:47   #57

Received Thanks: 1,152
Third Thread where i gonna post it ...

Botserver is down = You can't login or the Bot gives this Error.

Just give it a bit time and you can bot again.
Old 09/09/2012, 00:11   #58

Dude we give a bit time passed 12hours are u sure server down and will open soon?
Old 09/09/2012, 00:24   #59

Received Thanks: 1,152
Last time it was over 2 Days lmao. jumalauta isn't that active here so it takes time.
Old 09/09/2012, 01:09   #60

server off ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Third Thread where i gonna post it ...

Botserver is down = You can't login or the Bot gives this Error.

Just give it a bit time and you can bot again.
Its possible than the server be off, anyone have a legal mbot account with credits to test it.
Closed Thread