Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My GM time Finished :D

Discussion on My GM time Finished :D within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/21/2009, 21:50   #76

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
I don't see how this whole thing can be funny.

You STOLEN money from a lot users who payed for that **** from you, and now they have no item. You just run away like the coward and retarded you are, in resuming...

You have no moral and shame at all? You're as guilty and lowlife as Ocean (think about it and BIG shame on you).
Haha lol so funny :] Its a game and in online game like silkroad if you waste your time on it you should make out something from that...ive been gm 4 months and I got nothing from that , so yes i did something good from that not did the job for nothing That why no need to trust in this game to anyone. Silkroad full of scams everyone know it , if you dont know it you totaly PATETIC!!!.
Old 01/21/2009, 22:26   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
Silkroad full of scams everyone know it , if you dont know it you totaly PATETIC!!!.
Begin a game full of scams no need to be the same (or worst) than them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 23:09   #78

Quote:
Begin a game full of scams no need to be the same (or worst) than them.
If you dont scam anyone so someone will scam you cuz you dont know how it is when someone scamming you , You can do scam on scammer :] learn that. in the future you will understand maybe
Old 01/21/2009, 23:43   #79

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Haha lol so funny :] Its a game and in online game like silkroad if you waste your time on it you should make out something from that...ive been gm 4 months and I got nothing from that , so yes i did something good from that not did the job for nothing That why no need to trust in this game to anyone. Silkroad full of scams everyone know it , if you dont know it you totaly PATETIC!!!.
it's a game but let's think , some people pay lots of money playing this game , which means it's not just a game , also u can waste your time and make something not by stealing , just by thinking , oh i see u even don't have a brain to think

Quote:
ive been gm 4 months and I got nothing from that
don't blame others for your fault , being a gm u should get paid , or just don't be a shit gm rofl , or if u have been volunteer u can't blame anyone [u are just got excited to be a GM , like the baby get excited licking a lollipop ..

Quote:
so yes i did something good from that not did the job for nothing
something good .. umm , u need a brain wash .. ROFL u scammed normal ppl not the shitty server owner or something , kids ..

Quote:
That why no need to trust in this game to anyone. Silkroad full of scams everyone know it , if you dont know it you totaly PATETIC!!!
lol this is a game based on trust ,[ trust someone , be friends , get a nice guild , build good char with the help of friends , and you are the Pathetic here [not patetic]

Quote:
If you dont scam anyone so someone will scam you cuz you dont know how it is when someone scamming you , You can do scam on scammer :] learn that. in the future you will understand maybe
ROFL again and again , u don't have to scam in case u want to avoid scamming
like u don't have to kill a cop if u don't want to get rapped , u have just to be a nice person to community

Last thing : Principles can't be divided ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2009, 00:13   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
it's a game but let's think , some people pay lots of money playing this game , which means it's not just a game , also u can waste your time and make something not by stealing , just by thinking , oh i see u even don't have a brain to think

don't blame others for your fault , being a gm u should get paid , or just don't be a **** gm rofl , or if u have been volunteer u can't blame anyone [u are just got excited to be a GM , like the baby get excited licking a lollipop ..

something good .. umm , u need a brain wash .. ROFL u scammed normal ppl not the ****** server owner or something , kids ..

lol this is a game based on trust ,[ trust someone , be friends , get a nice guild , build good char with the help of friends , and you are the Pathetic here [not patetic]

ROFL again and again , u don't have to scam in case u want to avoid scamming
like u don't have to kill a cop if u don't want to get rapped , u have just to be a nice person to community

Last thing : Principles can't be divided ..
Whatever :] I dont care what you think everyone with his own mind.
Old 01/22/2009, 02:46   #81

Quote:
I don't see how this whole thing can be funny.

You STOLEN money from a lot users who payed for that **** from you, and now they have no item. You just run away like the coward and retarded you are, in resuming...

You have no moral and shame at all? You're as guilty and lowlife as Ocean (think about it and BIG shame on you).

Maybe Ocean is an *******, but you are even worse than him. Ocean really did something for ppl what did Burton do?
Old 01/22/2009, 07:23   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by lezheweiwang View Post
Maybe Ocean is an *******, but you are even worse than him. Ocean really did something for ppl what did Burton do?
yep I did , i found over 500 botters wich banned , i did events for you i helped to people always answered not like others GM's wich never answer ^^ if you dont know it then your problem.
Old 01/22/2009, 11:37   #83

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
lol i would do the same thing as darkside, be a gm for a few months then quit and start isro again when u get tired of it
Old 01/22/2009, 18:56   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
You turk or what O.o ...i said he not accepted me to make Events but i did ONE time wich other Admin accepted
Sweety[p-master] never accept me to do but one time Ocean told me to do one Unique event.
good job darkside^^
scam the nerds without rl!
Old 01/22/2009, 19:42   #85

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
You turk or what O.o ...i said he not accepted me to make Events but i did ONE time wich other Admin accepted
Sweety[p-master] never accept me to do but one time Ocean told me to do one Unique event.
I am Egyptian [remember 1973 ^^? ] and i am proud to be an Egyptian ..

look kiddy again
Quote:
i did ONE time wich other Admin accepted
first i think u mean Which [not wich ]
u did one event huh ?
Look

Quote:
yep I did , i found over 500 botters wich banned , i did events for you i helped to people always answered not like others GM's wich never answer ^^ if you dont know it then your problem.
u 've just said here u 've done events [plural word] events = more than 1 event
and u come again and say u just did 1 event , i guess it was the event of shitt ROFL ..

Quote:
good job darkside^^
scam the nerds without rl!
nice reply mate , spamming FTW

Quote:
i give thx to you you just owned a GM haha

thnx , but he is no match for me , what do u think
Old 01/22/2009, 20:05   #86

Huh ?! I did one event of Unique and all others was spawn Strong monsters It's kind of **** "Event". whatever
Old 01/22/2009, 20:11   #87

LoL.
SoX on Private Server = Worth nothing
Old 01/22/2009, 21:57   #88

Stop all this flaming anti isreal -anti non isreal stuff... What he did was in some eye's cool and some eyes wrong, no need to discuss it all here. Use PM to flame eachother.

Please close this thread
Old 01/23/2009, 13:28   #89

#Close thread, little kiddy noobs spamming and flaming!
Old 01/23/2009, 14:06   #90

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#infraction given for insulters
#cleaned
#closed
Closed Thread