Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

attacking ECSRO

Discussion on attacking ECSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2008, 08:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coleburto View Post
Hvstel,
Dont worry i wouldnt join your lame server anyway,
Cuz truth is ill have a server up and running before you guys do.
Ironic huh?
lol,and I have NO knowledge of running a server,
or sql,Just play games but i truly think a ****** in a "rise ed" class could set up a server faster than you and your mentally challegnged team.
And i cant even spell challenged.
And when you do get your SO CALLED server up,
Im sure everyone can expect down times every week,Lame *** excuses,
And money hungry basterds like ocean.
SO no hvster,
I WONT join your server. :] and you can be sure of it
XOXO
Respect

you just dead them all
Old 12/26/2008, 12:46   #17

ummm..you know what is my opinions about DB7 and Ocean? well it's simple...i think they are a bunch of **** who likes to **** up everyones game experience because you guys hate ocean??? so is this actually effecting ocean or us? i mean come on guys do you guys actually hate ocean or us? i think the answer is simple "US" because you guys **** up the server to **** with our games. As for your server. lame excuses everytime server is about to be opened. well anyways 1 phrase saids all about your server "Action speaks louder than words", and so far no action but only words. I mean im not trying to say you guys can't do it, but you guys are really making it seem that way. Over all about this i think Ocean is a *** and i dislike him, but i think you guys are bigger **** for ******* up the server for everyone else.
Old 12/26/2008, 12:51   #18

bladiebladiebla. stupid ***** stop flaming about db7 if u dont wanna join u dont need to tell it to us. its your own decicion to join or not to join DB7 private server. also those who say that they wont join are those that are the activst ones after its released!. i would say fck off with this flaming topic and if i where mod or some on here many many user would be banned already. thanks for reading

Zabaz
Old 12/26/2008, 13:00   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Actually I would like to infract him. If they would say this at our forum I already would have bannend them, but I trying to seperate Epvpers and DB7,

-strukel
Old 12/26/2008, 13:05   #20

ye thats true but still. i gues forum rules doesnt support flaming about other communities :-)
Old 12/26/2008, 13:08   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
think its better to just close it
Closed Thread