Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request.. need help in private server

Discussion on Request.. need help in private server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request.. need help in private server

Hello..
I dont know anything about how to create a private server
but i keep searching , but i found nothing to get

so could some one help me or tell me how can i create silkroad online private server , not for my fun, server for anyone like Elite or ZSZC or Creddy , like this servers .
i got lots of money for this server but i just need someone to help how to do it ^^

Am waiting..

or add me on skype : oxedo1993

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...