Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Clientless BOT (Isro,Vsro,Ksro etc.)

Discussion on Free Clientless BOT (Isro,Vsro,Ksro etc.) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/01/2012, 15:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
since when it is 1,2k posts????????
also, wierd, my post count keeps getting lower than 3025
yesterdya it was 3030
it looks like this day owned ya XD

Tags
free bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Need]Isro, Ksro, Vsro, Csro Any Media pk2 from 06-07
10/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Does anyone have a client or download to a media pk2 that was released back in the 80 cap days around 06-07. A client would be better. But I only need a media pk2. Also if anyone knows the links to a vsro manual download client for that cap that would be awesome. I know a lot of people including myself back then released pk2's that would give us 9d, 10d gear, skills etc. But it was awhile ago so I have none saved. Latest I found was 90 cap. But I'm looking for 80 cap.
WTT isro lows for vsro/ksro lows
01/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
so wtt my isro lows for vsro(Bach Duong only) or ksro(i cant write the server name, i will upload a pic) lows 1st char: lvl66 glavier on olympus with 2 avatars ,lvl40 penguin, 3-2silks,dead pick pet, 300k gold(lol xD) but fckin lots of scrolls (half page of storage) some 6-9d stones and 24sos bow + sett xD , lvl5guild but he is alone in the guild rev6: Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution skills: 64heuk, 54-55 light, 57-58fire and 2.2k sp left 2nd char: lvl56 warrior/ cleric on zeus with...
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx. How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates: 1. Go here:...
[TSRO/VSRO/ISRO/CSRO/KSRO/JSRO] Guide for an English SRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
There are multiple ways of enabling English in Silkroad Online. They are, that I know of, I'm not saying you shouldn't use a English patched sro_client, it's just plain inefficient in terms of starting SRO and much more.
ksro clientless question
05/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
after i loged on the game and i configed evrything... i try to press "start auto training" but nothing heppend.. why? here is the picture: http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5895/ksroclien tlessmu4.png what do i need to do..that the bot will auto train? thx