Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a problem with EOS SILKROAD...

Discussion on a problem with EOS SILKROAD... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a problem with EOS SILKROAD...

when i back home today i tried to got in the ECO SILKROAD and i cant,in there site .they rights the server is online .and i cant start the game a 4 hours... what to do???
sorry for my english...
Old 02/09/2012, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wow , nice drama , I will cry :P
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad R problem
12/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello elitepvpers. I just have downloaded Silkroad R client but i can't start install it, this is what i get: http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4364/silkroadr .png Any solution?
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? Thank you in advance xraider sorry for my english :)
Problem When I try to get in to silkroad!
08/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When I'm trying to get in to silkroad I have to click on the launcher to get in right ? So I click him and It's give me this error : http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=microsofo tcgh2.png It's also give me this error when I'm trying to get in with the loader. If I reinstalled the silkroad It's fix the problem but after I get in to silkroad alot of time like 20 the problem appear again. I dont know what I have to do ,I dont have time to reinstall the game always.
Problem with silkroad..
05/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i play sro it randomly closes game without any errors or something just im standing or moving and just the game closes no diffrent i use bot or not..... May that problem be that maby... That i bought this pc with vista and now changed to xp pro? My pc stats: Manufacturer: MicroLink Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 2046MB RAM Hard Drive: 250 GB Video Card: Radeon X1650 Series