Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So let me get this straight...

Discussion on So let me get this straight... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So let me get this straight...

After about 1-2 hours reading through the threads... It appears to be that we have the server files for isro? or just ksro? and the reason why we cannot create our own mini private servers is because we dont have the proper database?

I guess in other words what I'm trying to ask is: Can I start up my own private server that is (relatively)up-to-date? or only join up on the ecSro private server?

Thanks,
Roflstien
(Yeh I'm a lurker I know...)
Old 09/09/2008, 13:12   #2

no, u CANT create.
Old 09/09/2008, 13:34   #3

There are some half-finished files, with which you can create a server, but it isn't worth it sicne almost nothing works. A working server so far is only ECSro. DB7 seems to have server files too, but who knows. Could be true, since they hacked ECSRo, so even if they aren't their own files they should have ECSro files xD . 84Sro seems to be progressing as well, but the majority thinks it's a fake. Well, we'll know, after their alpha test they want to release a video, if everything goes well, which I doubt will, since they got nothing to make a video off ( You see, I don't believe them either, too many fakes going aroound).
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2008, 16:54   #4

You havent read very well than have you. We dont have any full files...
Old 09/09/2008, 21:39   #5

I am sure he did read pretty well. But this forum is so **** cluttered with **** mixed with more ****, that it is very hard to cipher out the good stuff from the bad stuff some times.
Old 09/10/2008, 02:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
You havent read very well than have you. We dont have any full files...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
...this forum is so **** cluttered with **** mixed with more ****, that it is very hard to cipher out the good stuff from the bad stuff some times.
This is why I asked my question ^_^

Thank you all!