Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodySro Character Stuck Problem

Discussion on BloodySro Character Stuck Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

When i enter id and password and try to choose character and press start nothing happens , even delete , cancel are bugged , this happend to me when i was trying to teleport from Downhang to Hotan the teleport got stuck so now i cant enter my character , , i have 1m sp on that character and he's lv 62 , ive only been here for 3 days but i need help i cant enter the character the start button doesnt work , all this because of bugged teleport , if there is any GM here please unstuck my character his name is FrozenFlame , please Unstuck GM GM GM My name is FrozenFlame. Unstuck me GM
Old 10/21/2011, 21:04   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
if you really need help, post it on their site/forum, or pm gm with other acc
epvprs is not for this kind of threads
Old 10/21/2011, 23:37   #3

they dont have a forum ,the site is actually a registration and a download link for the client that's it .
Old 10/22/2011, 01:35   #4

Cherno here in skype

pm him :S
Old 10/22/2011, 14:54   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3G0D0FW4R View Post
Cherno here in skype

pm him :S
no need of skype, just pm to epvpers user
Old 10/26/2011, 16:39   #6

I want to know the game bloodysro plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When i enter id and password and try to choose character and press start nothing happens , even delete , cancel are bugged , this happend to me when i was trying to teleport from Downhang to Hotan the teleport got stuck so now i cant enter my character , :mad::mad::mad::mad::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: , i have 1m sp on that character and he's lv 62 , ive only been here for 3 days but i need help :( i cant enter the character the start button doesnt work , all this because of bugged teleport...
Character Stuck At Selection
05/31/2011 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I've been looking for a way to fix this but never find anything on my specific bug. I have tried a to reinstall and joymax even says that they have moved my char to hotan, but it still crashes. I am able to log into my account, but as soon as I hit start (before the loading even starts) it says I have been dc'd. Any ideas?
[CSRO] Stuck character in Fortress! Help!! :S
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Guys I have a big problem, and I'll explain it right now. There was fortress today, and 2 mins before the end, i got dc, and I couldn't log back before the fortress ended. When I logged back, the char was seemed to be dead. I logged in the char, and it was standing where it got dc at fortress war, and after 2 seconds it got dc. I tried again, same happened. And again.. And again. It's stuck.
Character stuck in Bandit Fortress
06/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I need some help on how to fix this...countless emails to Joymax gone unanswered so far. Char logs in and dc's but really doesnt log in fully...there is no guild name or friends list, you have one second or less to click on one thing, cant teleport, cant stall, cant do anything except turn on the spot...or get one click off before the char dc's.... Any ideas would be appreciated thnx.
Stuck at character selection screen...
04/29/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
`some times my bot keeps getting stuck on the character selection screen... i've already used it a couple of times buy nowadays it keeps on getting stuck... can someone tell me why?... and how can i fix it