Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO World read! offering pwlvling and searching guild members

Discussion on SRO World read! offering pwlvling and searching guild members within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO World read! offering pwlvling and searching guild members

you can read everything in this thread:

now the reason why i created this thread:
i started playing today and i was lv 52. then i saw a strong isyutaru that lost 66% health and i and 2 other guys attacked it. when it died, it gave 130k sp and i get from lv52 to 76!
after that i decided to make threads like this in every sro forum because the server is very good no lags but there are not much people playing. i have a guild in sro world and i offer pwlvling. everyday im 3-4 on in 2 weeks i have vacations so i can play longer. when there are much people enough maybe we could make a big guild and maybe sometime we could hunt strong monster so that we could lvl very fast because the rates are 100x. its very boring playing alone with a big guild its more fun
here is the official site
sry for my bad english
Old 10/11/2011, 15:41   #2

just plaid it for 1 hour rly nice server, fun to get 400+sp from mob
Old 10/11/2011, 16:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Sounds like someone is trying to advertise?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2011, 19:28   #4

looks like some1 think so, why should i advertise? i cant wrote what i think about it or wtf?
Old 10/11/2011, 20:01   #5

GERMAN ELITE SRO BEST GERMAN SERVER !
mehr infos auf der seite !
Old 10/11/2011, 20:16   #6

yes this is the best Server you can plvl really fast from Strong Unis kill 1 Strong Isy and 5 Strong Lords and you will get lvl 74 + 2M-2.5M SP and gold drop is great i got Wizz lvl 108 got it in 3 Days in Old Rates. + Gm make great Events and nova Drop Rate is Great. i think this is one of the best servers you should give it a try
Old 10/11/2011, 20:37   #7

dont talk like this without dropdeat permission... i play like 2 hours in week and still its best for me from today ^^
Old 10/11/2011, 23:22   #8

i found a better server. everything is like sro world but rates are 700x !
syndicate server:
Old 10/11/2011, 23:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanackkillah View Post
i found a better server. everything is like sro world but rates are 700x !
syndicate server:
nice1 but i am ****** of downloading clients or media=D