Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question (a thread ONLY FOR PRO`S)

Discussion on Question (a thread ONLY FOR PRO`S) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question (a thread ONLY FOR PRO`S)

Hey all,so today im here to ask a question due to the fact i cant find the answer on my own...
105 Fire/105 Cold/105 Heuks/45 Light (full int) (prot/garm)

OR

105 fire/105 cold/105 pacheon/45 light (full str) (prot/garm)

Let me explain why i cant make my choise:The char will be meant only for PvP.Zszc water - i got a 80 lv 80 fire/80 cold/80 heuks/34 light/full int with prot set FULL BLUE +4 and acc +3 FB. HP 10 998 MP 20 000 ~ dont remember exactly.Mag balance 111 % phy balance 62 % AND a Seal of MOON spear lv 76 +5 FB with 61 % mag attack and 41 % phy attack.Well to be honest i can kill every player up to 90 lv and some 90-95 lvs(ints ofc) but the problem is they can kill me to without having problems.... i mean come on i got a set and weapon for 1,6 B +++ and a nerd 83 turk with +0 set comes crits me with anti devil and spams strong bow and im dead o.O (i use pots +vigors + mouse clicks for better timing with the pots if needed) still im 3-4 hits + 1 kb! Btw his bow was +4..................
So enought with the storys! My theory : both chars have advantages and disadvatages but bow seems to have alot more +`es than the spear correct me if im wrong but : Bow (long range,sick crits,strong dmg,attacking rating buff,a lot of hp,more mobility due to the use of garms,Knock back,Stun,Fast skills 35 % snow shield...that combined with its hp is kinda undistructable! AND NEED LESS SP THAN THE SPEAR,he can find easy everything he need cuz there a lot of bowers in zscz(water),can bot at high lv without deaths.
Only disatvantage i see in the bow is he levels slow compared with the spear.
Spear advantages ( it hits very high damage (well thaaaa its a spear..),the fastest level build in zszc... and basicly thats it lol everyone can kill it if they know how to pvp (thank *** thats just a dream)
So what i want from u guys is to confirm the BOW THEORY if you agree with it and if NOT,well... prove it !

P.S : I dont wana see dumb coments "go esro,its better ect" ITS NOT BETTER... lol euros unbalance the game ! At least thats my opinion
Old 09/01/2011, 20:05   #2

Received Thanks: 1,783
Oh, so you play on ZSZC...
Stop wasting your time.

/thread
Old 09/01/2011, 20:07   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andLife View Post
Oh, so you play on ZSZC...
Stop wasting your time.

/thread
He decided to play there, is his decision, not ours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2011, 20:12   #4

When you make a normal stable server thats worth playing witch is 24/7 and at least you dont crash on log in when its full i might consider going there Untill then dont tell what do to i asked for an opinion not for an advise where to play o.O
Old 09/01/2011, 20:13   #5

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
He decided to play there, is his decision, not ours.
Sure, just my opinion.
Forgive me.
Old 09/01/2011, 22:25   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris941 View Post
Hey all,so today im here to ask a question due to the fact i cant find the answer on my own...
105 Fire/105 Cold/105 Heuks/45 Light (full int) (prot/garm)

OR

105 fire/105 cold/105 pacheon/45 light (full str) (prot/garm)

Let me explain why i cant make my choise:The char will be meant only for PvP.Zszc water - i got a 80 lv 80 fire/80 cold/80 heuks/34 light/full int with prot set FULL BLUE +4 and acc +3 FB. HP 10 998 MP 20 000 ~ dont remember exactly.Mag balance 111 % phy balance 62 % AND a Seal of MOON spear lv 76 +5 FB with 61 % mag attack and 41 % phy attack.Well to be honest i can kill every player up to 90 lv and some 90-95 lvs(ints ofc) but the problem is they can kill me to without having problems.... i mean come on i got a set and weapon for 1,6 B +++ and a nerd 83 turk with +0 set comes crits me with anti devil and spams strong bow and im dead o.O (i use pots +vigors + mouse clicks for better timing with the pots if needed) still im 3-4 hits + 1 kb! Btw his bow was +4..................
So enought with the storys! My theory : both chars have advantages and disadvatages but bow seems to have alot more +`es than the spear correct me if im wrong but : Bow (long range,sick crits,strong dmg,attacking rating buff,a lot of hp,more mobility due to the use of garms,Knock back,Stun,Fast skills 35 % snow shield...that combined with its hp is kinda undistructable! AND NEED LESS SP THAN THE SPEAR,he can find easy everything he need cuz there a lot of bowers in zscz(water),can bot at high lv without deaths.
Only disatvantage i see in the bow is he levels slow compared with the spear.
Spear advantages ( it hits very high damage (well thaaaa its a spear..),the fastest level build in zszc... and basicly thats it lol everyone can kill it if they know how to pvp (thank god thats just a dream)
So what i want from u guys is to confirm the BOW THEORY if you agree with it and if NOT,well... prove it !

P.S : I dont wana see dumb coments "go esro,its better ect" ITS NOT BETTER... lol euros unbalance the game ! At least thats my opinion
It's a question? I don't see any "??"