Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF! mod doesnt follow the rules?

Discussion on WTF! mod doesnt follow the rules? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTF! mod doesnt follow the rules?

When i have made a topic about guild recruitting struker said "there is a sticky for it" and deleted it, and now look at him, making his own guild topic and check all the others topics as well.
Wow this is going to be reported.
If you delete someone's, you must delete others too!

You cant do **** around according to your mood, got it?
Old 05/19/2008, 22:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Ye I see, there are loads of others I see with recruitment, any other specific reasons can't think why he would do that, he is new in office so you shouldnt go reporting him as builds bad rep, you should speak to him first asking him why, saves a lot of bother.
Old 05/20/2008, 02:29   #3

i agree, he is always like that bias and unfair. i hope some admins will do something about him. wish he won't close this thread and give us infraction for telling the truth about him. oh btw, i think he is also the one who stripped off the account he gave me and took all the stuff i got. b/c he is the only one who knows the info about the account he gave me. nothing else. liar!!!
Old 05/20/2008, 02:39   #4

chill guys he's human too just like us who commit mistakes
try to understand we're all brothers here.
Old 05/20/2008, 07:51   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Yes I made a mistake.. Srry for that. I will delete all post about guild recruiting. And i'm not gonna give some1 an infraction like helperman says. I'm the one that deserves an infraction atm. You guys just point me at my mistakes. And btw I never emptyed those accounts.. There already been a discussion about that.

#closed
Closed Thread