Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mess up ZSZC.

Discussion on Mess up ZSZC. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: You want ZSZC Down?
Yes, i want ZSZC down. 228 76.51%
No, i don't want ZSZC down. 70 23.49%
Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mess up ZSZC.

Hi Elitepvpers users,

Simply vote on this pool, i want to see how many people wants ZSZC down.
Moderators, don't close this thread please.

Vote and leave a comment below,
My reason: Corruption and indifference can't be accepted.

-Link
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 05:11   #2

Yes, i want ZSZC down.
My reason: Corruption and indifference can't be accepted.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 05:12   #3

I brought a retro account when it first came out after getzalbez released acc/pass details (which i didnt care about cos i had changed my pass) they sent me a new password that didnt work, i posted on the forums numerous times but everytime pgt would close the thread saying it was my fault. Screw them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 05:23   #4

Yes : bad administration and they dont give a **** about users but only about their credit cards
Old 07/09/2011, 05:31   #5

We all know once a fail sever always a fail sever most players should have taken the adive that was given to them. we told them zszc was ecsro but they failed to listen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 05:34   #6

of course i want it down.who woulnt? those 2 no's are zszc admins.
Old 07/09/2011, 05:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
We all know once a fail sever always a fail sever most players should have taken the adive that was given to them. we told them zszc was ecsro but they failed to listen.
I lol'd at your stupidity

Ont: I've got no opinion at all. Everyone that wants to play should do it without any angry kid should telling them to stop.

Simply if you don't like it then don't play. I don't like it at all and im not playing it. Also im not bullshitting and flaming like some kids are used to do at this forum. But i think it all matters about the age in the end.
Old 07/09/2011, 05:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
I lol'd at your stupidity

Ont: I've got no opinion at all. Everyone that wants to play should do it without any angry kid should telling them to stop.

Simply if you don't like it then don't play. I don't like it at all and im not playing it. Also im not bullshitting and flaming like some kids are used to do at this forum. But i think it all matters about the age in the end.
and what in my statement puts me in the stupidity category warning people that they falling into a trap makes me stupid?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 05:43   #9

As zszc falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their corrupted team, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of ocean, esro they said, esro.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 05:48   #10

I want zszc aka ex-ecsro closed 4ever, reason all the GM's are corrupted they are ddosing Esro, they don't care about the players all they want are $$, and because they are liars and I lost my character from fire T_T
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 06:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
and what in my statement puts me in the stupidity category warning people that they falling into a trap makes me stupid?
Because your statement is really wrong, u have to watch it from both sides which u clearly can't do, that makes you stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
As zszc falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their corrupted team, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of ocean, esro they said, esro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 07:17   #12

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Poor 19 y/o polish boy.
And the ZSZC Team won't help him.

Send him 10k plysz !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 07:29   #13

No more ZSZC pl0x !
Old 07/09/2011, 07:34   #14

What a useless thread. Leave that jealousy behind, people. FoxRayz told you, you don't want to play on their servers you just don't. But no, no. Kids need to flame, insult them, blame for corruption. SO OPEN YOUR CHARITIES SERVERS SMARTASSES. We'll be grateful.

@Disco Teka
Quote:
Send him 10k plysz !
A joke repeated over and over becomes unfunny
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 07:35   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Because your statement is really wrong, u have to watch it from both sides which u clearly can't do, that makes you stupid.

boths sides? when it comes to ecsro/zszc all sides are the same. U still don't make any sense it might just be the language Berrie. or maybe your thought process is a bit faulty.

any who i am not going to flame this guys topic simple people were warned they didn't take the advice. This a community where we help people we share our mistake and experience with others so that they dont make the same mistakes we made
Closed Thread