Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Survey ESRO: Allow bot for farming

Discussion on Survey ESRO: Allow bot for farming within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Allow Bot to Farm chars?
Yes, it will be nice 168 60.65%
No, bot suxs 69 24.91%
i dont care about 26 9.39%
i love farming, so i hate bot 14 5.05%
Voters: 277. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06/16/2011, 01:58   #61

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
They dont allow boting, but they dont really care doing something about it.
Old 06/16/2011, 02:47   #62

elite*gold: 0
bot in private server?
oh LORD!
If you want to play, play it, if not want, let those who want.

Beginners can grow,
noobs will always be noobs.
Old 06/16/2011, 02:58   #63

Its true as dropdead says, they doesnt allow bots but they are not doing anything about it.

I think this thread is kinda useless since the admin isnt really active to be honest.
Old 06/16/2011, 03:09   #64

i can say is that elitesro will be a bot infested if the bot creator dont make it 2 Per HWID so u can farm a nub and have ur main on to avoid the people from startin goldbots/there own pt.. so this wont kill the point of creatin Partys and stuff.. Plus Login will be 100000000 harder to log imagine now how people complainin and Cryin that they cant log in and i bet half of the people that say yes i want bot be cryin omg Crash bc i cant log and Yet again they want bot to make it worse all i can say ya are two face
Old 06/16/2011, 03:12   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSucKs18 View Post
i can say is that elitesro will be a bot infested if the bot creator dont make it 2 Per HWID so u can farm a nub and have ur main on to avoid the people from startin goldbots/there own pt.. so this wont kill the point of creatin Partys and stuff.. Plus Login will be 100000000 harder to log imagine now how people complainin and Cryin that they cant log in and i bet half of the people that say yes i want bot be cryin omg Crash bc i cant log and Yet again they want bot to make it worse all i can say ya are two face
actually they are complaining lol
Old 06/16/2011, 03:19   #66

@Leojkire i kno so imagine those people that want bot yet again there complaining that they cant log.... and for my self i Bot on Isro bc that game is ****** with there x1 but on Elitesro it x15 + Party Pt so u actually have fun grinding while talkin to ur pt/union/parent/guild and now people still want bot like be serouis this game is fun already why ruin it

P.S. I Approve Bot on Elitesro if they make it 2client per pc atleast we have a Chance of Login but if it more then that then i problly just move to ZsZc bc im not gonna fckin sit my pc just to log after 5hrs of tryin and restarting elitesro
Old 06/16/2011, 03:40   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSucKs18 View Post
@Leojkire i kno so imagine those people that want bot yet again there complaining that they cant log.... and for my self i Bot on Isro bc that game is ****** with there x1 but on Elitesro it x15 + Party Pt so u actually have fun grinding while talkin to ur pt/union/parent/guild and now people still want bot like be serouis this game is fun already why ruin it

P.S. I Approve Bot on Elitesro if they make it 2client per pc atleast we have a Chance of Login but if it more then that then i problly just move to ZsZc bc im not gonna fckin sit my pc just to log after 5hrs of tryin and restarting elitesro
they just need to set a number of accounts per IP thats all
stall account are such a bot you know, they stay 24/7 online just like the bot
Old 06/16/2011, 03:51   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
It is not illegal.
Joymax and Co. just dont want people using 3rd Party Programs to level up.

(to be honest, they want it xD)
What?

Botting isn't illegal?

If botting wasn't illegal Joymax wouldn't have a banned botters list would they?

And a bot is a third party program since last I checked lol

Anyway it doesn't matter if bots are allowed or not. This is a f****** bot forum so it's COMMON SENSE (if you have any) to know the majority will approve of bots but it doesn't have s**t to do with eSRO.

If you're smart and know how to bot then bot.

If not - don't bot.

Still losing brain cells.
Old 06/16/2011, 05:39   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
What?

Botting isn't illegal?

If botting wasn't illegal Joymax wouldn't have a banned botters list would they?

And a bot is a third party program since last I checked lol

Anyway it doesn't matter if bots are allowed or not. This is a f****** bot forum so it's COMMON SENSE (if you have any) to know the majority will approve of bots but it doesn't have s**t to do with eSRO.

If you're smart and know how to bot then bot.

If not - don't bot.

Still losing brain cells.
If bots were illegal do you think devs will make a bot and sell it online without getting sued or getting into jail?
Its not allowed on joymax's laws but that doesn't mean its illegal cuz its a **** company not a country.
Old 06/16/2011, 07:03   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
If bots were illegal do you think devs will make a bot and sell it online without getting sued or getting into jail?
Its not allowed on joymax's laws but that doesn't mean its illegal cuz its a **** company not a country.

Did I say botting is illegal in <insert country here>?

And Joymax doesn't have f****** laws.

Most people used their common sense and understood what I meant, but you're bringing countries and "Joymax laws" into a small discussion about botting in a pserver lmao

In other words, when you see someone saying botting in whatever server is illegal, it means it's prohibited - no ninja, not by law
Old 06/16/2011, 14:27   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by leojkire View Post
they just need to set a number of accounts per IP thats all
stall account are such a bot you know, they stay 24/7 online just like the bot
Not Per Ip but Per HWID bc people can change there ip
Old 06/16/2011, 16:15   #72

I never kinda used to do handgrind on sro but since esro i really love to grind in partyes and if ther would be any bot i hope they would make it without loop bcs loop = 24/7 crow goldfarmers ..
Old 06/16/2011, 16:17   #73

Received Thanks: 4,729
and hardware-id can be spoofed as well. either virtualising the silkroad client (making it 1 standalone exe also known as portable), using thousand of sandbox sessions or using the complete virtual machines.
you won't be able to block anything. if isro isn't doing it, they won't be doing it either.
and.. you would have to edit the sro_clinet (which im sure the people don't have the source) and add a function which would be executed - hwdid generator, and sent to the server - even server files modding (no source, no modding).
adding such thing will be absolutely impossible!
Old 06/16/2011, 17:56   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
and hardware-id can be spoofed as well. either virtualising the silkroad client (making it 1 standalone exe also known as portable), using thousand of sandbox sessions or using the complete virtual machines.
you won't be able to block anything. if isro isn't doing it, they won't be doing it either.
and.. you would have to edit the sro_clinet (which im sure the people don't have the source) and add a function which would be executed - hwdid generator, and sent to the server - even server files modding (no source, no modding).
adding such thing will be absolutely impossible!
but i think its easy to recognize goldbots, they just dont have to be as blind as joymax, a guy called rdsrasada and next to him a guy called rsadada,they just need brain.exe
Old 06/16/2011, 19:41   #75

Received Thanks: 4,729
true. but do you think esro admins care about goldbotters?
even better if the server gets full - people buy more premium tickets.

the idea behind this is simple: making money while doing nothing for it. and this is exactly what they're gonna do. they may hire some gm-***-lickers who report some bots to show the community, that they care..but at the end, this is exactly the same as isro.
wait and see

by the way.. how much $ do you need to donate to be able to buy a premium ticket ?
Closed Thread