Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Choosing the right Private Server to play on

Discussion on [Guide] Choosing the right Private Server to play on within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
[Guide] Choosing the right Private Server to play on

Hey people,
since there a just a few private servers and all have 30x rates, i thought i may make a thread in which I inform you about which one to choose.

In Case you like Botting and Servers without Updates, No Events, Inactive English Community but therefore highly arabic and turkish players, No Jobwars, No Pvp and High Server Traffic:

Choose SjSro, main language on the server is arabic/turkish, no active GMs, always crowded,no bans and db-bot 0.8 compatible.Community based Actions are totally missing as well.And its Free to Play

In Case you like Botting and Servers without Updates, No Events, Inactive English Community but therefore highly arabic and turkish players, No Jobwars, No Pvp and ->LOW<- Server Traffic:

Choose Mysro, it's the same as SjSro just without traffic.
Disadvantage: PAY TO USE

If you like servers that slightly lag, and are updated from time to time,with huge english community and active pvp and jobwars there are the ZSZC Servers and Swsro I and II.

If you like to bot and do not need Events :

Swsro I is the one you should choose if you dont want to waste money and if you want to bot. It's compatible with EVERY db-bot version.Disadvantage there is the high server traffic which makes it kinda impossible to log in most off the time. Also a bit sad is, that there are no events and that the GMs are chinese.

Swsro II is pretty much the same, only difference is , that you need to pay to play it and that the server traffic is easy.

If you prefer being legit and love Events:

Then ZSZC is the right one to choose, they're banning bots almost every day and are making lots of events every weekend, plus it does rarely lag. Also there are lots of pvps and jobwars! A little disadvantage is that the registration and the password change site are rarely off...

Emu Servers:

Although Emulators made huge progress in the past weeks, i wouldn't advice you to play on emu servers. There's still a huge lack of functionality, and the stability etc is just not worth serious playing.
Something you could use them for, is video editing , since those emu servers are all already supporting widescreen resolutions which makes it easy to record stuff you need.If you're interested in trying stuff in any kind of way, those servers might be a good chance as well, since you could try cracking it, adding something to it, try some simple game hacking, ....
But you should definately have an eye on the progress those emulators are experiencing , since they are getting better from day to day.

So if you finally made a decision, you can find more Information about your desired Server here:

Links to Emulators:

If you want to buy Arcane's Source:

__
Small note:
The Community language is in no way racistic or discreminating, it's just a stated fact and not meant personal in any way.
__

I will update this and link it to the different servers in the next couple of days. This should become a clean thread to help new players to choose the right server. I will also add some emu server description with pros and cons on starting one.

kind regards,

Yo123

//Edit 1: Emu Servers added, Some Information about ZSZC added, Links added
Thanks
51 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 00:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
I think this is a great post for starters .

I suggest you add the links for the server's homepages . Or add the link to the topics in this forum that are related to each server .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 01:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Almost all things about swsro are wrong its P2P its crowded but u always log in in 2mins and it dont lag anymore ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 04:11   #4

its a good guide. However i think most people underestimate mysro. 2 dollars for an account. It was worth it, no lag and people talk. However, i guess the underestimating is good to keep it traffic free. Also you should post the prices to buy accounts and where to buy silk and stuff. more in depth stuff. however, its a good start
Request sticky
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 05:41   #5

Nice guide, hope this thread stays clean from flaming, as its quite useful for new users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 05:56   #6

u forgot to say that mysro + sjsro are full of sunīs and edited chars
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 08:11   #7

Received Thanks: 1,472
incase you like completely overpowered bicheon class go to swsro.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 08:29   #8

lol id choose zszc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 10:20   #9

thnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 17:40   #10

awsome guide
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2010, 17:55   #11

Received Thanks: 2,198
I wont tolerate prejudice against Turkish players. You have the right to your opinion, to judge a country from the result of playing Silkroad is wrong.

#Thread cleaned
Old 07/19/2010, 18:18   #12

#updated.
Old 07/19/2010, 20:42   #13

How about a sticky?^^ This is going to help the beginner a lot to search the right p server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2010, 12:49   #14

would be nice

since i was in hospital for almost a week, is there something new to add?
Old 07/25/2010, 15:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
would be nice

since i was in hospital for almost a week, is there something new to add?
Mysro is apparently getting 10d, which officially makes it a LOT better than sjsro