Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]ecSRO DirectX Bypass

Discussion on [Release]ecSRO DirectX Bypass within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/08/2010, 20:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
I don't normally post. But thanks a lot it works with SJSRO too(of course they cuz they use the same client) but still! thanks.
Old 02/08/2010, 21:30   #17

Received Thanks: 1,455
Thanks for luncher
But ecsro doesnt deserve for work for it
Thanks anyway ~_*
Old 02/08/2010, 21:47   #18

lol wut? U can right click on Launcher -> Properties -> Compability-> Run this program as-> select Windows xp service pack x :S
Old 02/16/2010, 01:34   #19

U dont need direcx 9.0b.. u can have 10 or high and will work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DirectX (DX) 11
04/27/2011 - Technical Support - 13 Replies
Guten Tag. Ich wollte mich einmal erkundingen was DirectX 11 für Vorteile gegenüber der 9er Version hat. Leider werde ich aus dem ganzen wiren gezeugt mit Shader und den ganzen anderen schwachmatenkram nicht wirklich schlau. Könnte mir hier jemand in "Deutsch" erklären was DirectX 11 bringt, wozu man es brauch und was es alles kann.
problem in ecsro directx plz i need help
07/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
:mad:i have a problem, i was playing ecsro normal and i downloaded directx 10 and setup it, now messege appear to me said that directx 9.0 is not installed or its version is not 9.0b.silkroad online needs directx 9.0b or later version. i uninstalled this program(directx 10) and downloaded the directx 9.0b and setup it too, and the problem still existed. plz help me .
Is DirectX 10 Compatable with ECSRO?
03/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I want to try to play ECSRO Fembria but when i get to the start page, the start button wont come up and it says that i need DirectX 9.0b for Silkroad Online. My vista laptop has DirectX 10 on it, can i still play? If so, how can i fix this problem?
problem in ecsro directx plz i need help
02/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
:(i have a problem, i was playing ecsro normal and i downloaded directx 10 and setup it, now messege appear to me said that directx 9.0 is not installed or its version is not 9.0b.silkroad online needs directx 9.0b or later version. i uninstalled this program(directx 10) and downloaded the directx 9.0b and setup it too, and the problem still existed. plz help me
Please Release only CRC bypass and/or Gameguard bypass >>NO ONE KLICK HACKS!<<
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Release only a CRC bypass and Gameguard bypass ! That will not destroy the game because alle the noobs are only able to use a " ONE KLICK HACK" because they dont know how to use winhex or csv files. Somebody who is to stupid to read a simple tutorial isn´t be able to HACK ! >> If there is a working Dekaron EU CRC Bypass << post it << :handsdown: