Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] srStats, Server Capacity tool for Android OS

Discussion on [Release] srStats, Server Capacity tool for Android OS within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
[Release] srStats, Server Capacity tool for Android OS

I have finally released my server stat tool for Android.

Few pictures:

Download:

Price:
Tool is completely free to use, but if you want to help keeping this project alive (server, domain cost etc.), any amount of donation is welcome
Thanks
14 Users
Old 07/26/2012, 18:41   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
#approved
Old 07/26/2012, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 120
MY YZ RATE ABBLECATEOnN OqE?
Thank you
Old 07/26/2012, 18:58   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
If I try to clean my list the pre-set servers won't get removed. May you change this please? I am not interested in those servers.
Old 07/26/2012, 19:06   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
everyone downloading this(hi there):
expect this to receive constant updates.
@sarkoplata
try having 0 preset servers
Edit:
added to thread:
Old 07/26/2012, 19:13   #6

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
I have the copyright over the SrStats name!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, good work ^^
Old 07/26/2012, 19:19   #7

on what framework its based on?
Old 07/26/2012, 19:40   #8

Quote:
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS
what for?

doubt that it needs that permission
Old 07/26/2012, 19:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I have the copyright over the SrStats name!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, good work ^^
Actually I thought of it seriously, i was going to make it srkStats. But it looked really bad. sr is a part of my name, sorry for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
what for?

doubt that it needs that permission
Good Point.
When tool is sent to background, if Auto-Refresh is enabled, a notification will appear at status bar to notify user. But there is a method on Android which is onPause(), but it works everytime you change the page. So that permission is to handle sentToBackground event. Here is the code, you can check. Also what harm that can it have? That permission is to retrieve apps, not interfere them.

PHP Code:
public static boolean isApplicationSentToBackground(final Context context) {

ActivityManager am = (ActivityManagercontext.getSystemService(Context.ACTIVITY_SERVICE);
        List<
RunningTaskInfotasks am.getRunningTasks(1);
        if (!
tasks.isEmpty()) {

ComponentName topActivity tasks.get(0).topActivity;
          if (!
topActivity.getPackageName().equals(context.getPackageName())) {
            return 
true;
          }
        }

return 
false;
      } 
@Biboja
Using Android SDK rev. 10

@PortalDark
What you mean by try having '0 preset servers'?

@DiscoTeka
I did not understand what you meant, I can try to implement request to the tool since i have free time.

#Added In-Panic
Old 07/26/2012, 20:27   #10

Never said that it could be a harm.
I was only wondering why your app needs that permission
oh and I'm familiar with java and android(not that much with android, but I looked into it a bit already)
Old 07/26/2012, 20:52   #11

Received Thanks: 2,330
Somebody can make this for ios?
Old 07/26/2012, 21:52   #12

Good job
Old 07/26/2012, 22:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Actually I thought of it seriously, i was going to make it srkStats. But it looked really bad. sr is a part of my name, sorry for that

Good Point.
When tool is sent to background, if Auto-Refresh is enabled, a notification will appear at status bar to notify user. But there is a method on Android which is onPause(), but it works everytime you change the page. So that permission is to handle sentToBackground event. Here is the code, you can check. Also what harm that can it have? That permission is to retrieve apps, not interfere them.

@Biboja
Using Android SDK rev. 10

@PortalDark
What you mean by try having '0 preset servers'?

@DiscoTeka
I did not understand what you meant, I can try to implement request to the tool since i have free time.

#Added In-Panic
He means that he doesn't want to see the preset servers, he only want to see the servers he's interested in and wonders if you could make a version without these servers? Like a "clean" one

Thanks for the release btw, i hope you can make this to us using windows OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Somebody can make this for ios?
As iOS does not use Java like Android, your options are quite limited:

1) if your application is written mostly in C/C++ using JNI, you can write a wrapper and interface it with the iOS (i.e. provide callbacks from iOS to your JNI written function). There may be frameworks out there that help you do this easier, but there's still the problem of integrating the application and adapting it to the framework (and of course the fact that the application has to be written in C/C++).

2) rewrite it for iOS. I don't know whether there are any good companies that do this for you. Also, due to the variety of applications that can be written which can use different services and API, there may not be any software that can port it for you (I guess this kind of software is like a gold mine heh) or do a very good job at that.

3) I think that there are Java->C/C++ converters, but there won't help you at all when it comes to API differences. Also, you may find yourself struggling more to get the converted code working on any of the platforms rather than rewriting your application from scratch for iOS.

The problem depends quite a bit on the services and APIs your application is using. I haven't really look this up, but there may be some APIs that provide certain functionality in Android that iOS doesn't provide.

Using C/C++ and natively compiling it for the desired platform looks like the way to go for Android-iOS-Win7Mobile cross-platform development. This gets you somewhat of an application core/kernel which you can use to do the actual application logic.

As for the OS specific parts (APIs) that your application is using, you'll have to set up communication interfaces between them and your application's core. The 2nd option is the most reliable one,you'll have to re-write the whole application.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 23:38   #14

Ah I see, you want a server filter. I'll see what I can do. If i can make it, i'll upload new version to the store.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2012, 11:14   #15

for iOs you could use jquery