Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Crash Notifier

Discussion on [Release] Crash Notifier within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Crash Notifier

Hello EPVP dudes.
Its been a while that I am using this site and been getting help and bots etc.. So finally I can help a little

This is my first EPVP release, its a really small tool that will just check if sro_client is open, and then check if it closes it finds it as a crash and sends you 5 small sound beeps (like if you get a PM on mirc, if you happen to know)

I made it as while boting it ****** me off to just notice the game isnt even open after some time and I think its usefull.

Due to the nature of the way I made this small tool, it should work on every sro server that you play on, as long as your process name is SRO_Client.

I added the source as well, so if you don't trust me you can just compile it yourself.
If you updated the program in any way and wish to update, feel free to do so. I don't think Ill keep working on this that long.

Some misc information...

*Made using VB.Net at visual studio 2010.
*I don't use timers, sounds and processes that often so it might not be 100% efficient. I just tried my best.
*I tried the make the source as human-friendly as possible, suggestions about how to improve that are welcome! (I'm coding at my own style and kinda alone)
*I wanted to use a sound.wav file but it didn't work, still don't know why.So I went for the windows sound thingy.
*I couldn't find a way to check if a process is running besides going through each and every process and if it isnt on the list. It isn't on.

On with the downloads
Attached Files
File Type: rar SRO Crash Notifier.rar (10.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: rar SRO Crash Notifier-Source.rar (71.7 KB, 4 views)