Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Translate]Chinese Bot For Elite Silkroad

Discussion on [Translate]Chinese Bot For Elite Silkroad within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/25/2011, 07:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by walus32 View Post
Stop spam first i form new topic but wait 2 day for moderator accept this. Look when i form topic and when i posted ss in orginal topic.

Topic form 16.08.2011
First post 19.08.2011

Epic if u need more THANKS i can give u one.

You signature ;p guard app?? and u write 3 same post in one topic i think u need only more post and thanks. Start help ppl no only spam

@srry for my english
That guard app was made half a year ago, shortly afterwards i became a guard but was removed due to inactivity, so don't think you can be a smartass over an old signature i forgot to change

Theres also no way you can prove that first date is real, although I can't just say your lieing either, as i don't know. My point is, if its already posted why would you keep both posts? At least delete the post in the other thread if you already have a thread open.
Old 08/25/2011, 16:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,647
Can't understand you. You could just PM right? ADDED TO FIRST POST OF MY TOPIC AND I HOPE THIS THREAD GETS CLOSED.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Chinese Bot For Elite Silkroad
04/19/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 117 Replies
Hey, This bot is working on Elite Silkroad Private Servers. It is working fast, kills mobs faster than HoLy bot does, so picks money and items, too. The problem is the bot has made in Chinese language. I DON'T know how to translate a program. If you somebody can help me about that, I would be thankful. :) Bot seems too hard to config but actually not too hard. Guide is inside the rar. Translate it with a translator because it is Chinese
How To Translate DB...from chinese
09/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hi all i was wonering if u guys could give me some tips on how to translate a DB, is there a certain tool and is there a way to do it not too slow or fast, i want to translate mainly the NPc text in Cq_Action and Cq_Npc and cq_Monstertype thanks
HOW TO Translate Chinese to English ???
11/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
MySro is china server . how to translate to english ??how to translate MySro to english ??
Is their anyway to translate the chinese version
12/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i want to be able to play chinese co and also be able to understand it (in english) also be able to see what im saying and what people are saying to me in english but it goes to them in chinese? im guessing theres some way to do this clientsided, but i need some help +k for help :bandit: edit: do you have to pay for chinese co?
I can help translate those chinese ones
12/03/2005 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
As a chinese myself I can help translate the chinese bots. Right now working as to what they can do. But i dunno much coding whatsoever, so if any of u guys need help in just translation I can help.