Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible to use AGBot on ZSZC?

Discussion on Possible to use AGBot on ZSZC? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible to use AGBot on ZSZC?

Sorry for coming off as a noob. I'm a SRO noob anyway, I've been writing stuff for Martial Heroes and 9Dragons since 2005 if you check over in that sub-forum.

I just started playing SRO recently, and only on ZSZC. I've been botting with SRO DB. I'm not the biggest fan of DB. My question is, obviously, is it possible to bot on ZSZC with AGBot?

I'm gonna run through the process that I normally do with getting DB to run and see if I can't get AG to run. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10/13/2010, 09:02   #2

I guess it's IMPOSSIBLE !!
Old 10/13/2010, 09:08   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
use db bot its already better then agbot lol

btw its bc isro is using other packages and opcodes thats why the bot isnt working
Old 10/13/2010, 09:13   #4

no, it's possible, I'm botting with AGBot right now. I guess I'll leave this posted though for people to share their opinions and comparisons for botting on ZSZC. besides, I haven't seen anyone talk about botting with anything BUT DB on ZSZC. Now people will know there is alternative to it.
Old 10/13/2010, 09:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
use db bot its already better then agbot lol

btw its bc isro is using other packages and opcodes thats why the bot isnt working
well, I'm gonna test the loop scripts with AG on ZSZC. I like the options with picking more on it as well. I've read that looping isn't working on ZSZC, but I got it to work, sort of, with DB. It just wanted to run around like a jerky ******. I got it to work using DB 1.0b beta. I started using that rev cause 1.1 keeps giving me invalid target all the time. Anything going for cracking DB 1.3 lately or is it a lost cause?
Old 10/13/2010, 09:24   #6

is possible if you change opcodes in nuconector ... if you know how is going .. gl anyway :P
Old 10/13/2010, 09:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedookee View Post
well, I'm gonna test the loop scripts with AG on ZSZC. I like the options with picking more on it as well. I've read that looping isn't working on ZSZC, but I got it to work, sort of, with DB. It just wanted to run around like a jerky ******. I got it to work using DB 1.0b beta. I started using that rev cause 1.1 keeps giving me invalid target all the time. Anything going for cracking DB 1.3 lately or is it a lost cause?
proof it db-bot 1.3a is already cracked but got removed cracks arent allowed anymore in e*pvpers ;(
Old 10/13/2010, 09:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
proof it db-bot 1.3a is already cracked but got removed cracks arent allowed anymore in e*pvpers ;(

I noticed it saying "Loop started" after death and it started running around in town on its own. a couple of times it was running in the path i took when doing a test record of the loop, and other times it just runs randomly in any direction for a short period of time. i guess i can take a screenshot of the bot with the number of times it has looped. or thinks it has anyway.
Old 10/13/2010, 09:41   #9

well i meant proof that ur botting with agbot
Old 10/13/2010, 09:52   #10

after getting to the hunting ground, it wipes all the settings i put in and doesnt attack or anything. gay. it does read my char info, but thats ******* useless. i pulled the bot console, and it doesnt like the packets from the server, so it shuts the bot down. so yeah, no botting with ag bot on there. at least i tried though, and stepped in the right direction.