Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MagParam Generating

Discussion on MagParam Generating within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MagParam Generating

How to generate a fixed magparam like 1 str 1 int or 2 str 2 int as i like ?
thanks in advance
Old 05/22/2017, 02:35   #2

elite*gold: 22
Old 05/22/2017, 03:29   #3

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 12:03   #4

Generate param via SMC.
Old 05/22/2017, 14:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
Generate param via SMC.
Tried to do that with GDF and job suits smc raised an error althouh it's working with equipments idk would be something wrong with the smc iam using or that's normal ?
Old 05/22/2017, 15:42   #6

They might not entirely be compatible, my guess.

The 1 str and 1 int will work on stock job suits (as an example), while you are buying them from the NPC. They stay, are persistent.

Setting them to e.g. 3 or 7 str/int will do nothing, since those given blues won't even appear on the suit at the NPC.

You can adjust the item's (job suite, Cape, or whatever) magparams afterwards via SMC or at the database yourself, which will be permanent, as wanted. Either finding a suitable magical parameter for those items will help (which is unlikely) or making a simple fast stored procedure handling the bought item will do the trick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 15:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post

The 1 str and 1 int will work on stock job suits (as an example), while you are buying them from the NPC. They stay, are persistent.

Setting them to e.g. 3 or 7 str/int will do nothing, since those given blues won't even appear on the suit at the NPC.

You can adjust the item's (job suite, Cape, or whatever) magparams afterwards via SMC or at the database yourself, which will be permanent, as wanted. Either finding a suitable magical parameter for those items will help (which is unlikely) or making a simple fast stored procedure handling the bought item will do the trick.
IDK why did you say "those given blues won't even appear on the suit at the NPC. " as i saw this appearing normally in many servers, something like that

The first type of job suit gives you 1 str and 1 int
The second type of job suit gives you 2 str and 2 int
The third type of job suit gives you 3 str and 3 int
The fourth type of job suit gives you 4 str and 4 int
The fifth type of job suit gives you 5 str and 5 int
Old 05/22/2017, 16:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardil View Post
IDK why did you say "those given blues won't even appear on the suit at the NPC. " as i saw this appearing normally in many servers, something like that

The first type of job suit gives you 1 str and 1 int
The second type of job suit gives you 2 str and 2 int
The third type of job suit gives you 3 str and 3 int
The fourth type of job suit gives you 4 str and 4 int
The fifth type of job suit gives you 5 str and 5 int
Haven't you meant declaring your own custom str/int-parameters and giving them to anything you want?
If so, you will face this issue:

A custom 8 STR/INT on a regular second type of thief suit (the 1mil suit, you might remember it) on vSRO 188.

Edit: Not to confuse it with this one here:

This happens only, if you tend to use DIFFERENT parameters on e.g. jobsuits (like MATTR_INT in this case)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 18:05   #9

Quote:

Quote:
Haven't you meant declaring your own custom str/int-parameters and giving them to anything you want?
If so, you will face this issue:

A custom 8 STR/INT on a regular second type of thief suit (the 1mil suit, you might remember it) on vSRO 188.

Edit: Not to confuse it with this one here:

This happens only, if you tend to use DIFFERENT parameters on e.g. jobsuits (like MATTR_INT in this case)
Strange O.o then how could they made it in many servers like reality online now, you may check their thread and notice it.
Old 05/22/2017, 18:35   #10

Well, it is an easy calculation. Given the fact, before explaining, that [MOptName128] is visually and [MLevel] the actual grade at "_RefMagicOpt", here an example:

MATTR_STR_3JOB has been declared 4 times in total.
You would go as
ID, MLevel, Expected Plus Ingame
224, 1, +1
225, 2, +2
226, 3, +3
227, 4, +4

By simply adding those decimal-parameters (which are based on hex values, explained later down below) to the shop list results into those failure above (pictures of my post) and adding them to the _Items will not result into that what you expect.
224 = +1 (regardless of value)
225 = +3
226 = +5
227 = +7

If you want +7 on your job item, you have to go by "30064771299" to achieve a visual +7 and also a real +7 STR addition to your character, upon equiping that item.

30064771299 (dec) = 7000000e3 (hex)

7 000000 e3

Value/Option (+7) Null-Buffer MagOpt ID (227)

You would simply think, adding that to an already existing item works, why not at the shop? Well, ask GayMax for it. They also do limit and narrow down quest level caps (AFAIR, quests were set to Lv110, everything after that level will not be shown or will plain crash your client).

So. Declaring other params won't work on specific items, if regular, already existing, parameters won't work either. That is what I was up to.

It might be just the structure of vSRO 188, have not tested it on 193, twSRO, 274, or any other version. That might be different, but I can say it doesn't work for 188 for sure.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/22/2017, 21:14   #11

Quote:
Well, it is an easy calculation. Given the fact, before explaining, that [MOptName128] is visually and [MLevel] the actual grade at "_RefMagicOpt", here an example:

MATTR_STR_3JOB has been declared 4 times in total.
You would go as
ID, MLevel, Expected Plus Ingame
224, 1, +1
225, 2, +2
226, 3, +3
227, 4, +4

By simply adding those decimal-parameters (which are based on hex values, explained later down below) to the shop list results into those failure above (pictures of my post) and adding them to the _Items will not result into that what you expect.
224 = +1 (regardless of value)
225 = +3
226 = +5
227 = +7

If you want +7 on your job item, you have to go by "30064771299" to achieve a visual +7 and also a real +7 STR addition to your character, upon equiping that item.

30064771299 (dec) = 7000000e3 (hex)

7 000000 e3

Value/Option (+7) Null-Buffer MagOpt ID (227)

You would simply think, adding that to an already existing item works, why not at the shop? Well, ask GayMax for it. They also do limit and narrow down quest level caps (AFAIR, quests were set to Lv110, everything after that level will not be shown or will plain crash your client).

So. Declaring other params won't work on specific items, if regular, already existing, parameters won't work either. That is what I was up to.

It might be just the structure of vSRO 188, have not tested it on 193, twSRO, 274, or any other version. That might be different, but I can say it doesn't work for 188 for sure.
Thanks alot bro ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 23:09   #12

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardil View Post
Regarding that thread, it has been restored
Sorry if it caused you any issue while using our search function.

I believe you've solved your case as well so #Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread