Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] VSRO server: increase Dimension Pillars spawn rate

Discussion on [Question] VSRO server: increase Dimension Pillars spawn rate within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] VSRO server: increase Dimension Pillars spawn rate

Hi guys,

How can I increase the spawn rate of dimension pillars in my server? (the stone you kill that spawn Envy's).

For normal mobs, I know I need to update Tab_RefNest table's dwMaxTotalCount, but using this query:
PHP Code:
SELECT CodeName128dwMaxTotalCount
FROM 
[Tab_RefNest]
INNER JOIN [Tab_RefTacticsON [Tab_RefNest].dwTacticsID = [Tab_RefTactics].dwTacticsID
INNER JOIN 
[_RefObjCommon]  ON [Tab_RefTactics].dwObjID  = [_RefObjCommon].ID
WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 
'MOB_GOD_PILLAR_%' 
I couldn't find anything in my database. Query returned 0 results. So those pillars don't have entries in Tab_RefNest.

So do you have an idea what needs to be changed to increase those specific mobs spawn rate:
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_TOGUI_35_50
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_TOGUI_51_60
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_TOGUI_61_70
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_FLAME_71_80
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_FLAME_81_90
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_WRECK_91_100
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_WRECK_100_110

Thanks
Old 04/29/2017, 15:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZαKuRα View Post
add me skype zazkurapk2
You mean 'zakurapk2', right?
Sent you request...
Old 04/29/2017, 23:49   #3

Well, zakurapk2 couldn't figure it out. Any1?
Old 04/30/2017, 05:09   #4

Dimension Pillars are spawned by the SR_GameServer's Trigger-system.

You need to open _RefTriggerActionParam from SHARD and change the highlighted values (1 = 100%).

Kepp in mind, there are also conditions these triggers to even reach their actions.

Level 35-50 looks like this:

Wörk in progress
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/30/2017, 19:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
Dimension Pillars are spawned by the SR_GameServer's Trigger-system.

You need to open _RefTriggerActionParam from SHARD and change the highlighted values (1 = 100%).

Kepp in mind, there are also conditions these triggers to even reach their actions.

Level 35-50 looks like this:
Wörk in progress
WOW Daxter! You are awesome! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

I came to the conclusion that it was a trigger based action, but I couldn't understand the trigger tables. I never saw that TriggerEditor you are using there. Is it a stand-alone tool ?
Old 05/01/2017, 00:50   #6

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by naelm90 View Post
WOW Daxter! You are awesome! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

I came to the conclusion that it was a trigger based action, but I couldn't understand the trigger tables. I never saw that TriggerEditor you are using there. Is it a stand-alone tool ?
The TriggerEditor isn't public so that explains why you haven't seen it haha. We will be explaining stuff at The Documentation in the next months. I might start with triggers since they confuse a lot of people. Check the website in my siggy by the end of June and hopefully there will be a detailed explanation of the tables.

I said hopefully because I still haven't decided if the documentation is going to be public or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2017, 12:48   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
The TriggerEditor isn't public so that explains why you haven't seen it haha. We will be explaining stuff at The Documentation in the next months. I might start with triggers since they confuse a lot of people. Check the website in my siggy by the end of June and hopefully there will be a detailed explanation of the tables.

I said hopefully because I still haven't decided if the documentation is going to be public or not.
your logo sucks!

OT just follow the instances and it will lead you to the triggers
Old 05/01/2017, 13:12   #8

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post
your logo sucks!

OT just follow the instances and it will lead you to the triggers
please don't make fun of the logo!
Old 05/08/2017, 06:21   #9

elite*gold: 1