Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any one good at editing pm me ty

Discussion on any one good at editing pm me ty within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any one good at editing pm me ty

i need to edit dll file pm me if you r available and free

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need good guides for db-editing..
01/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, do you have any good guides to recommend for db-editing? i wanna learn like how to change mastery and all that shit :P thx :)
Anyone good at editing Packets? may pay for some Tut's
11/26/2009 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Yeah, i wanna learn about pakcets, editing and such... will pay for some tut's, if they are good ones :)
Is this program good for packet editing?
09/04/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Edit Packet - Network Packet Decoder and Editor
any one good at editing things with ac tools?
06/13/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
well i have made a script a while back with ac tools but then stoped and now i forgot how to edit this to open in ac tools so that i can fix it... can any one tell me how i can open this with ac tools so that i can edit my script? its in a exe that i cant seem to open with ac tools... any help on opening it with ac tools to view and edit the whole script on my bot? and yes its my script cause here is the post i made a while back on it.... P.S. i dont think the nunvice shrine glitch...
Good bye lame hex editing
03/13/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 51 Replies
To make a long story short, I already made a pretty good bot for this game (w/a good exploit), but only recently started messing with the game's database. I see on all the boards people are using hex editing when you don't even have to. I found a better way in ten minutes using PROCMON. All you need is: 1. "data.pak" unpacker (you can find one on several boards). 2. A way to edit CSV files. Be it Excel, Open Office "Calc", or just a text editor. If you didn't know, a CSV file is...