Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Vsro pet2 bug fix?

Discussion on [Help] Vsro pet2 bug fix? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 290
[Help] Vsro pet2 bug fix?

Hi guys,

I'm having some problem with pet2 now and really need for help.

1) They're never auto attack when main char attack someone.
2) How can I disable mount in pet2?
3) Their skills are really bad, some time they just stand and mob auto die.
4) When I click in attack button, they just go for a seconds and comback.

I'm really want to base on default pet such as WHITE wolf to fix but I don't know where to start. I have been searching and try to understanding lines in _RefSkill and _RefObjChar but it's too many things I can't clear.

Please help or at least just point me to the right way.

Thanks guys.
Old 03/20/2016, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pet2 you mean those new pets like jaguar , lava roar hound etc?

I had the same problem - i didnt resolve it but I just made new pets based on some Tiger Girl Attack Pet or Uruchi Attack pet -> Just use them as base or just switch *.bsr to jagur / lava roar hound in refobjcommon and also in media pk2.

Or basing on Tiger Girl Attack pet u can made each attack pet you like - i made using this base method - Beast Attack pet , Wreck attack pet -> each monster you like.

I made like that and its work for me 100%. I know its not clean explanation but giving you Idea what to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2016, 13:40   #3

elite*gold: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by szokersonik View Post
Pet2 you mean those new pets like jaguar , lava roar hound etc?

I had the same problem - i didnt resolve it but I just made new pets based on some Tiger Girl Attack Pet or Uruchi Attack pet -> Just use them as base or just switch *.bsr to jagur / lava roar hound in refobjcommon and also in media pk2.

Or basing on Tiger Girl Attack pet u can made each attack pet you like - i made using this base method - Beast Attack pet , Wreck attack pet -> each monster you like.

I made like that and its work for me 100%. I know its not clean explanation but giving you Idea what to do.
Thanks for help, you're the first people reply me on this forum and the best member here