Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird situation with DB.

Discussion on Weird situation with DB. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird situation with DB.

Hi Folks!

Maybe im wrong i hope i wrong...
Is this possible or is this correct for Database SRO_VT_SHARD that dbo._RefObjCommon has different rows and ID's than dbo._RefObjCommon_BackUp? Arent should be they the SAME ?

Cuz my DB exaclty looks like i wrote :S And For example currently i cannot ADD -> D13 Lucky Stone be dropped to any MOB and D13 Steady same.
Errors looks like that(and i guess the reason of it its the different rows and id's, BTW in RefObjCommon_BackUp there is not even EXIST row with D13 LUCKY STONE)

ERROR:
Msg 547, Level 16, State 0, Line 22
The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK__RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop__RefObjCommon 1". The conflict occurred in database "SRO_VT_SHARD", table "dbo._RefObjCommon_BackUp", column 'ID'.
The statement has been terminated.

i coped d13 LUCKY STONE row from main RefObjCommon and paste to RefObjCommon_BackUp , but result is the same :S (I guess cuz of different ID's for that item) Table is with auto increment i cannot even setup same ID for lucky stone in RefObjCommon_BackUP how can i setup manually ID in RefObjCommon_BackUp is this will help? ((oohhhhh and wtf is RefObjCommon1 O____O ? ))

I cant just delete RefObjCommon_BackUp cuz its somehow associated/merged with RefObjCommon.
Even if delete somehow , is this will work when i just copy main RefObjCommon and rename to RefObjCommon_BackUp.
Or what u suggest to do?

(THERE IS NO WAY to use another databse or something, i did to muuuuuuch work for it, allmost 2 months for that server and im allmsot complete with the server)
Old 01/27/2016, 16:17   #2

ok first of all the backup has nothing to do with the actual running or operating process of the game and only for editing purposes only and since its missing a row which i am assuming is the "Link" row is only used for coping lines to the media.pk2 you can only add lines in the _RefObjectCommon original to have any effect on the game itself and add it to your database and/or drops "HOWEVER" the 13D stones you will find has allot of errors anyways due to the fact that 95% of all databases just upgraded the 12D items to 13D and cause allot of conflicts . good luck and hope this helps
Old 01/27/2016, 17:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
ok first of all the backup has nothing to do with the actual running or operating process of the game and only for editing purposes only and since its missing a row which i am assuming is the "Link" row is only used for coping lines to the media.pk2 you can only add lines in the _RefObjectCommon original to have any effect on the game itself and add it to your database and/or drops "HOWEVER" the 13D stones you will find has allot of errors anyways due to the fact that 95% of all databases just upgraded the 12D items to 13D and cause allot of conflicts . good luck and hope this helps
Hmmmm look , all my D13 magic/attribute stones include D13 lucky and steady are 100% working, i have thousand of them in my inventory also in shops etc i can do with them everything. This not the point. I add all stones D13 attr/magic to mobs i want to be drop of them. But the problem is I cannot add D13 LUCKY and STEADY stones to be drop from any mobs(im getting error). Others stones D13 i added to mobsy without any problem. I tested it , and mobs wich i added D13 stone drops, droping this stones for me. Maybe another ideas?
Old 01/27/2016, 18:20   #4

well if they are not dropping there could be a couple of reasons why , 1st go to your stones in _RefObjectCommon and look over on the line CanDrop and see if they active to drop normally its either 1 for active and 3 to drop from mobs , 2nd go to _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop and see if you have added the items into the mob to drop by item number and mob id , 3rd go to _RefDropItemAssign and set the drop probability to what ever amount of items you want to drop and the probability to be for instance if you wan 1 stone to drop on every mob you assign it will be prob =100 and count = 1 if you want 2 stone to drop on every mob it will be prob = 100 and count = 2
and so on if you want to decrease the chances you can go prob = 10 so it will only drop a stone every 10 mobs killed and so on , hope this helps
Old 01/27/2016, 19:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
well if they are not dropping there could be a couple of reasons why , 1st go to your stones in _RefObjectCommon and look over on the line CanDrop and see if they active to drop normally its either 1 for active and 3 to drop from mobs , 2nd go to _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop and see if you have added the items into the mob to drop by item number and mob id , 3rd go to _RefDropItemAssign and set the drop probability to what ever amount of items you want to drop and the probability to be for instance if you wan 1 stone to drop on every mob you assign it will be prob =100 and count = 1 if you want 2 stone to drop on every mob it will be prob = 100 and count = 2
and so on if you want to decrease the chances you can go prob = 10 so it will only drop a stone every 10 mobs killed and so on , hope this helps
Please ,read once again my first post
PS.1 I know how to add Drops to mobs , i know where is "Can drop" in RefObjCommon and i know wich values i should to setup. No worries abt its easy as hell

PS.2 hint
"Hi Folks!

Maybe im wrong i hope i wrong...
Is this possible or is this correct for Database SRO_VT_SHARD that dbo._RefObjCommon has different rows and ID's than dbo._RefObjCommon_BackUp? Arent should be they the SAME ?

Cuz my DB exaclty looks like i wrote :S And For example currently i cannot ADD -> D13 Lucky Stone be dropped to any MOB and D13 Steady same.
Errors looks like that(and i guess the reason of it its the different rows and id's, BTW in RefObjCommon_BackUp there is not even EXIST row with D13 LUCKY STONE)

ERROR:
Msg 547, Level 16, State 0, Line 22
The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK__RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop__RefObjCommon 1". The conflict occurred in database "SRO_VT_SHARD", table "dbo._RefObjCommon_BackUp", column 'ID'.
The statement has been terminated."

IM getting this error when im trying to ADD d13 lucky or steady to mobs(by query).
IM using this same query from abt 1 month , i have NEVER EVER any problems with any other items, Query works 100%.

I guess i know what the problem causing , as i wrote before
in my SRO_VT_SHARD i have 2 tables
1 RefObjCommon
1.1 RefObjCommon_BackUp

In those 2 Tables should be the same Records/VAlues/ITEMS , everything should be the same. BUTTTTTTTTTTT
in RefObjCommon exist D13 Lucky stones and Steady that is Correct OFC.
BUTTTT in RefObjCommon_BackUp they are NOT exist :S i guess thats causing the problem. I can add them manuall ofc, but they will have Different id's not the same like in RefObjCommon (cuz of auto increment), and i dont know how to change it.