Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Players get over Max Level

Discussion on Players get over Max Level within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 329
Players get over Max Level

Fixed it.

Problem was that players get over max level if the killed roc or other high Uniques.

Solution:
Quote:
edit (RefLevel) table on Database in last level (110) set experience to alot of 9 or very very large number and in media (server_dep/silkroad/textdata) edit Leveldata.txt to same number u sit in RefLevel
#closerequest
Old 11/30/2015, 11:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,371
Or just make EXP rate lower, that also do the trick.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pro Level account for PEN/PREM/OS/GUN players
11/05/2014 - S4 League Trading - 12 Replies
Hello , i'm selling my main s4league account which has about 3-4 years now , i was a pen player so it has alot of pen stat clothes/weapons and also some unique stuff like x2 longtails and the spike band accessorie, it also has all the main forcepack weapons and a few premium sets aswell. here is the album with a few screenshots if you are interested in buying the account or want to know some more about the stuff it has add me on skype ( don't add me if you aren't interested in buying please)...
Max Level Players - Looking for elite
03/08/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for some really high level players to level and gear some accounts for me. Will compensate for time, e-mail [email protected] if interested.
Max Level Players - Any Elite Out There?
03/08/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 0 Replies
I'm looking for some really high level players to level and gear some accounts for me. Will compensate for time, e-mail [email protected] if interested.
How to amke all pets born with level 3 or 4 skill level adn players as well
09/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hi i been trying to design Cq_magic to make players and pets learn skills and they will be automaticly level 3 or 4 i tryed chaining the level but it didnt wokr any ideas guys thanks, also whats a libra mount look like