Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I suffer attacks on my server?

Discussion on I suffer attacks on my server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I suffer attacks on my server?

help-me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
server attacks
03/07/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
Whom it may concern. you fuckfaces need to please stop your petty childish bullhsit drama fighting ddos crap and get to work on your servers before you loose many peopkle cuz ur assholes. And we the people REFUSE to pay your dumb asses until you can act like adults uhm k ty. xD
[Security Release]Stop the recent attacks(That are not ddos attacks.)
12/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
Hi everyone here is a little tutorial on the recent attacks as i've seen and were i played on servers which have gotten attacked, so to prevent this issue here is the tutorial below. Get the program called rKill, which i have provided below And block in firewall this IP *fetching ip* Range: xxx.xxx.xxx.x - xx.xx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.xxx.xxx.x - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.x.xxx.x - xx.x.xxx.xx As far as rKill, use it only under attack, It may block you out for a few seconds, and make players...
{HELP} My server receives attacks
05/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I open the server after a few minutes of TB_User all content is deleted PLEASE HELP ME HACKS GTFO
[ENQUERY]SERVER ATTACKS
09/29/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello all, I've seen / heard multiple servers got attacked, and my questions is: Can anyone confirm this? Shaiya Nemesis is down because our ISP gave us a limitation because we ran over our permitted bandwith, which is impossible since we don't use the connection for anything else then the server. What im saying its almost like someone kept sending us packages or stressing our local webpage out... I got a way of blocking IP from access to ALL server resources, i just need to know IF this...
ohh..chit..plz dont suffer
07/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
:hm: :hm: I need help plz my conquer doesnot play from my pc i dont know why its give me always the message server interubted relog again.. i think may be its from my windos it (S.V 2) it was work until i setuped this verson .. plz help me i cant live without conquer :ops: >:o >:o >:o :?