Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem solved, request to close.

Discussion on Problem solved, request to close. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem solved, request to close.

Hello Epvpers,

I have a little problem with my server.
some months ago, i had a server for friends. I decided to play again, but now i mentioned that when i was starting up the client, i get a message that i have to download the full version.

My client version is the same as it stands in SMC, so this cant be the problem i think.

The things i changed: Server files because my virusscanner deleted the old one, so might be a problem in the gatewayserver?

I'd like to hear your suggestions

* EDIT *

NVM problem solved.

#Request to close#
Old 07/17/2015, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no...
09/04/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
... please reinstall cabal online i keep on receiving this system message everytime i try to launch cabal (PH). i just reinstalled cabal on my computer and i was trying to open the game. help please. additionally, i used my old installer dated sometime on 2010 since i couldn't download the full client from the egames site.
[ERROR]You have to download the full version.
01/23/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i have just downloaded the new full client from another site not the official one. and when i click on the game this error shows up. any help would be appreciated. :)
Download-Adventskalender 2010 (FULL VERSION)
12/16/2010 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies
Jeden Tag eine Gratis-Vollversion Download-Adventskalender 2010 - CHIP Online FROHE WEIHNACHTEN :D
SWSRO where i can download new Client version 2.021
09/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
update.rar ???? thies is new update version 2.021 but i stupe program download NamiRobot2.0.619.exe i try to download update but so far 0.00% download plz any one download new version plz who download it
SWSRO where i can download Client version 2.020
08/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Can somebody pass me the cliente where i can download it...