Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vsro how to launch from silkroad.exe

Discussion on vsro how to launch from silkroad.exe within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vsro how to launch from silkroad.exe

Hallo Guys Im Did Settup my server! Works Fine
used Clean DB and Original 1.88 Client
If im start it from EDX Loader everythink works Fine.

Im did changed the Port and Ip to my and Tryid to start from Silkroad.exe

Works Fine To.
Im get the Start Button and Server notice e.t.c
But then Im put on Start Button Im get a error and the Client Just crash.
If Anyone know what to do help pls thx.
Old 06/30/2015, 20:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,371
Because you cannot run the server and the client on the same machine without facing issues with it, that's basics.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vSro problem: sro_client.exe terminate instantly after clicking 'Launch'
07/27/2014 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i have this problem and i used IPinput not work any help plz ? vSro problem: sro_client.exe terminate instantly after clicking 'Launch' - YouTube any help plz all ? any help plz ?
Silkroad do not launch
12/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, everyone. I have one problem, when i try to run silkroad with edxSilkroadLoader5, silkroad launchs and after small silkroad image/window when must to be login place, nothing happens. I hope you understand my problem. After this window nothing happens: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/silkroad .png/ I have windows 7 64-bit home premium and im running with administrator and compability windows xp service pack 2.
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? Thank you in advance xraider sorry for my english :)
silkroad donīt launch
09/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
silkroad dont launch ... when i start it i got a failure that Silkroad is offline ... That there should be a inspection