Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot Problem

Discussion on Mbot Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Mbot Problem

hi guys...the mbot cannot read the character info...what do i can do? help me pls..ty
Old 05/01/2015, 18:35   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask t…

#moved
Old 05/03/2015, 02:03   #3

elite*gold: 87
i don't have knowledge with mbot. but let me try
clear your inventory pages, and try to login with mbot. if worked then find out which item was causing the problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem help plz :p
05/08/2015 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys :- well it's my first thread is this group it's about the ***** error called i have tried every thing run as admin & made every thing i think their is a new version of Mbot
problem with mbot, please help
01/13/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys.. I have Win 8 I used all the mbot here. But the mbot doesn't want to log in! i guess the problem Mac address ..?
mbot problem please help !
09/18/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i download elamidas mbot and all work fine but when i click start client on mbot the client is up but when i log in to my char its dont do nothin not say char name or level and dont show the skills on fight tab
Mbot Problem!
02/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
dudes that is my problem, when i log on with 1 bot, work perfect. when i try to log on 2nd acount bot say me Disconect from the server why happend that? i have diferent folders!
mBot problem!!!
11/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi all!I have a problem with mBot.when i try to use it,when i press launch sro, appear an error(the sro server worked fine before started the mBOT,craked version) i dont know what to do!!! my OS is windows xp sp2 epvpImg: le image upload ^_^