Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Partner Silkroad with good host

Discussion on Partner Silkroad with good host within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Partner Silkroad with good host

im searching for someone who wants to do 50/50 to do a private sro server who has a good host or who wants to get one and we pay 50/50 add me on skype in you would like to.

Old 02/25/2015, 01:31   #2

elite*gold: 77
Wrong section ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does anybody know good server host?
03/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 35 Replies
Well so as the title say,im searching for good server host and with nice price. advice me?.....
A good protected host
12/05/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
Hey there, A lot of people been searching for hosts and a lot of people are under attack searching for a protected host to block their DDOS. I also get a lot of people messaging me asking me what host I use to stop attacks, which I usually ignored cos its easy to trace the IP and find out. However I just wanna suggest a good host for people, specially those that want to avoid DDOS attacks. the host I am using is called Hot Servers. Currently they are offering protected game servers...
Silkroad Dedicated Host
06/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello guys i'll open new server soon but i want get a good host and also with a good price. well i know some of u got servers .. and tell me which and how many players can enter ur server
VPS good for Shaiya host?
04/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Delete Plz
looking for a good host
07/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
we are looking for a good host for pajarco he must have a fast internet and be online at least 15-19 hours per day and he can try our source [email protected]