Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More than 1 Custom Mastery will crash the client.

Discussion on More than 1 Custom Mastery will crash the client. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
More than 1 Custom Mastery will crash the client.

-Edit-

Why am I even trying to explain such a complicated issue to a so called "developing" community.
Cut this one.
Old 12/13/2014, 12:38   #2

Received Thanks: 1,044
I had same problem just like yesterday and I still do.. Spent 7 hours on it without any success.. If anyone knows the solution.. that'd be great
Old 12/14/2014, 03:22   #3

Yea, would be actually nice, but seems like the "experts" ain't having a clue about this issue.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Neuz Crash with Custom Scroll
01/22/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi elitepvpers, I am trying to add an premium system. To test if the name tag is changing i only added 2 things MoverSkill.cpp #ifdef __PREMIUM case II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PREMIUM:
EcSrO Server/Client with mastery how to change ?
09/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello My server old school Ecsro files 80 cap.. But Skill mastery 240/300 :( Mastery 300/300 hot to change ? Thanx
[WTS] GameServer / sro client cap 130 (chinese / euro mastery)
03/18/2013 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
delete requested
Adding custom mob crash neuz.
03/17/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers, I was wondering why my neuz is crashing when adding an custom mob. I say the Deathbringer and i wanted it to have it. So i added it and i have this error. IntersectRayTri : ¹öÅؽº¹öÆÛÀÇ °³¼ö°¡ ³Ê¹« Å©´Ù 15006
JiNN-SRO ~ 110 Cap/Free Silk/Custom Name/New Mastery System
10/08/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 44 Replies
Welcome to JiNN Sro, we're a strong community we are growing we hope to have more players by the end of the month. We are a Free lag free sever, you can join have your friends and family join as well. All are welcome , sever features listed below. Enjoy Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4z02M0hx88&fea ture=youtu.behttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4z02. ..ature=youtu.be Features: Cap:110 Skill Cap: Normal Starting SP: Isro Starting Gold: Isro XP: 300x PTXP: 350x